A specialised kit for setting the balance shafts on common BMW (4 & 6 cylinder) | Mini | Citroen | Peugeot petrol engine vehicles.
- Engine codes: N42 | N45 | N46 | N46T | N52
- Engine codes: BMW 1.6 (N40 / N45 / N45T, B16, B16A, B16AC) 1.8 / 2.0 (N42 / N46 / N46T) 2.0 / 3.0 (N51 / N52 / N52-Component / N53 / N54), PSA: 1.4 / 1.6 16V (EP3 / EP6 / EP6DT / EP6DTS), Mini 1.4 / 1.6 (N12 / N14)
This kit is designed to service balance shaft on Citroen | Peugeot vehicles (and BMW Mini) with 1.4L | 1.6L petrol engines (chain) when the balance shafts have been disturbed.
Also suits BMW vehicles.
- Engine codes: N40 | N42 | N45 | N46 | N46T
- OEM Equiv: 11 4 360 | 115 140 | 11 9 280 | 11 9 330
For locking intake & exhaust camshaft at TDC plus crankshaft in position for removal of crank bolt. To adjust the camshaft timing, the cam chain tensioner must be removed & adjuster centre bolts loosened to allow the crankshaft & 2 cams to be turned independently of each other so timing can be set.
ALSO suitable for Peugeot 207, 308 & Citroen C4 with EP6 DT / DTS coded engines.
- Engine codes: BMW Mini N14 (R55 | R56) | PSA EP6DT / EP6DTS
Includes locking pins for conventional diesels and later 2.8 JTD / HDi variants. Locking block slides onto tensioner to hold back belt. Includes a tensioner retaining tool to retain the tension plunger in a retracted position during the belt change.
This modest little set is designed for the 2.0L / 2.2L DOHC common rail diesel engines in Ford, Land Rover, Peugeot & Volvo vehicles.
It allows the camshaft pulley to be locked using the timing pin while securing the flywheel / ring gear with the locking pin & plate. The cam belt transmits drive from crankshaft to camshaft then from one camshaft to the other by chain located in the cylinder head.
- OEM Equiv: 303-393 | 303-393-01 | 303-1059 | 303-1277
Camshaft pulley alignment pins for the 2.0L Duratorq TDCi diesel engine used in Ford / PSA vehicles. These pins lock the belt driven camshaft pulley. Consists of two pins - a large diameter pin (303-1667/1) and a small diameter pin (303-1667/2).
- Engine code: DW10F
- Applications: Peugeot 308 | 3008 | Grand C4 Picasso
- OEM Equiv: 303-1667 (0188H)
Original master PSA timing tool kit for petrol and diesel HDi and HPi engines before 2003 but some tools may cover later engines. USE with ET1625 valve spring compressor on SOHC engines. ALSO suits Fiat, Rover vehicles.
Kit Component OEM Equivalents:
- ET1539-5: PSA 0188Q1, PSA 0132X, PSA 4507-TJ, PSA 9767.89
- ET1541-1: PSA 0189C
- TT0132: PSA 0132Q, PSA 4507-TA
- TT0133: Renault 0132R, PSA 4507-TB, PSA 9767.27
- TT7014: PSA 7014-TM, PSA KM 955
- TT7017: PSA 7017-TR
- TT0188: PSA 0153N, PSA 0188D, PSA 0188Y, PSA 0288D, PSA 7099-TM
- TT0732: Ford 303-732, Volvo 999-7169, Honda 07744-0010400, PSA 0194-A, BMW Mini 11 9 790, Suzuki 09910-05410, Mazda 49JE02-018
- TT7005: PSA 0188X
- TT0118: PSA 0118X
- TT4507: PSA 4507-TL
- TT0288: PSA 0153N, PSA 0188D, PSA 0288D, PSA 7099-TM
Essential kit for timing belt replacement on 1.8 | 2.0 'EW' coded petrol engines. This includes engines with VVT / HPi
This kit includes both locking pins for cam / crankshafts and also a steel clip for fitting the cambelt and a tensioner specific to the engines this kit suits.
- Engine codes: EW7 | EW10 | EW12
Relieves valve spring loads on pre 2003 SOHC PSA petrol engines placed on by the cam through compression of the valve springs due to contact, thus allowing the correct camshaft belt tension to be set. Use with ET1655 pins & other locking tools to secure the engine pulley.