A cost effective thermometer with long probe making it ideal for air conditioning measurements. The thermometer can be used to check vent temperatures to ensure there is correct air flow to each vent.
- 125mm probe length
- Accurate measurement (0.1 degree resolution)
- Batteries included
A professional quality industrial thermometer that can read up to 850 degrees celsius.
This thermometer is designed for industrial use and is not suitable for body temperature measurement.
- Automatic data hold / max temp display
- Battery included
- -50 to 850 degree C range
This infrared thermometer probe is compatible with most multimeters, clamp meters etc, including the ET2604. Ideal for applications where the object being measured cannot be touched.
- 8:1 distance to spot size ratio
- Built in laser pointer
- Being in analogue output of 1 mV/degree C
- -30 to 550 degree C temperature range
- 9V battery (supplied)
The Power Probe Temperature Kit is designed to give readings for ambient temperature and from the wireless Temperature Probe.
The Tempkit has a built-in temperature sensor in the base unit, plus a temperature sensor in the remote wireless Probe. This allows for multiple readings simultaneously.
One additional wireless Temperature Probe (TEMPPROBE) is available separately, for a second temperature reading.
- Measuring Range: -9¡F to 158¡F
- Wireless Transmitter Distance: 5m (16.5 Feet)
- Accuracy ±2.0¡F(±2.0¡C)
- Backlit LCD Display
- Requires 2x AA and 2x AAA Batteries (NOT INCLUDED)
Professional thermocouple thermometer - four channel K type, plus infrared.
- USB interface / USB to UART bridge controller
- 0.1 degree C resolution
- K Type range: -200 to 1372 C
- IR range: -30 to 550 C
Perfect for air con diagnosis. Measure 4 different air vents and A/C condenser temp at the same time!