A professional quality industrial thermometer that can read up to 850 degrees celsius.
This thermometer is designed for industrial use and is not suitable for body temperature measurement.
- Automatic data hold / max temp display
- Battery included
- -50 to 850 degree C range
This infrared thermometer probe is compatible with most multimeters, clamp meters etc, including the ET2604. Ideal for applications where the object being measured cannot be touched.
- 8:1 distance to spot size ratio
- Built in laser pointer
- Being in analogue output of 1 mV/degree C
- -30 to 550 degree C temperature range
- 9V battery (supplied)
The Power Probe Temperature Kit is designed to give readings for ambient temperature and from the wireless Temperature Probe.
The Tempkit has a built-in temperature sensor in the base unit, plus a temperature sensor in the remote wireless Probe. This allows for multiple readings simultaneously.
One additional wireless Temperature Probe (TEMPPROBE) is available separately, for a second temperature reading.
- Measuring Range: -9¡F to 158¡F
- Wireless Transmitter Distance: 5m (16.5 Feet)
- Accuracy ±2.0¡F(±2.0¡C)
- Backlit LCD Display
- Requires 2x AA and 2x AAA Batteries (NOT INCLUDED)
Professional thermocouple thermometer - four channel K type, plus infrared.
- USB interface / USB to UART bridge controller
- 0.1 degree C resolution
- K Type range: -200 to 1372 C
- IR range: -30 to 550 C
Perfect for air con diagnosis. Measure 4 different air vents and A/C condenser temp at the same time!