Cutter / Crimping Tools
Comprehensive non insulated terminal and Anderson plug crimper kit for battery terminal applications.
- Non insulated terminals
- 50 Amp housing / contacts / dust cover / handles / clamps
- Ratcheting crimper (AWG 20-16 | 16-14 | 12-10 | 8
- Cable cutters (cuts up to 38mm2 soft wire)
This wire stripper automatically strips wire to a predetermined length, and removes waste. As well, it can also crimp insulated / non-insulated terminals and cut wire.
A handy addition to any toolbox!
- Strip regular wire (8-26 AWG)
- Stainless cutter (8-30 AWG)
- Crimp terminals (7-8 Auto ignition, 22-10 AWG Insulated & Non-Insulated)
A spring-loaded self-opening wire stripper with a diamond polished blade for precision stripping of 30, 28, 26, 24, 22, 20, 18 AWG size wire.
It includes a built-in wire cutter, looping holes to bend wire ends around screw terminals, and a serrated nose to help pull, bend, and shape wire. Also, the handle grip has a convenient conversion table (AWG, solid/mm, standard/mm2) for quick and easy reference.
Other features include a safety lock to keep the strip blades closed, a lightweight and compact body, and a comfortable yellow color grip handle for wire size identification.