- Curved blade wire cutter (10.7mm dia)
- Stripping gauges 10-20 AWG
Others also bought
A convenient tool for inserting wires. A sharp punch end easily pierces the thickest grommets. With a hole through the handle, simply feed the wire through the tool. The punch design allows the hole to reseal when the punch is removed.
- Up to 5.5mm wire can be inserted
- Shaft diameter: 8mm (5/16")
- 220mm overall length
More from this category
Comprehensive non insulated terminal and Anderson plug crimper kit for battery terminal applications.
- Non insulated terminals
- 50 Amp housing / contacts / dust cover / handles / clamps
- Ratcheting crimper (AWG 20-16 | 16-14 | 12-10 | 8
- Cable cutters (cuts up to 38mm2 soft wire)