The CanDo range of truck scan tools are supported by an extensive range of specific vehicle connector cables. Core cables are included with the CanDo Pro Tab, and additional to this are a range of optional connectors.
- Deutz connector cable
- Optional cable not supplied with the Pro Tab kit
A specialised wrench for removing fuel filters on selected Hyundai / Kia diesel engines. Thin design for use in confined spaces.
- Engines: 2.0L | 2.2L CRDi
- Applications: Hyundai Santa Fe (2018>) | Palisade (2018>), Kia Sorento (UM) (2018>)
- 1/2" Sq Drv
A specialised kit for servicing the Mercedes M651 engines. Designed to draw through the timing chain during replacement, and helps prevent skipping of the chain during installation.
- Engine: M651
- Chassis: W204 | 639 | W906
- OEM Equiv: 608 31 800 | 608 31 810 | 608 31 820 | 608 31 830
When you need a professional, durable, dependable sprayer. Made in Europe quality...
This sprayer is designed specifically for hydrocarbon based products that also include acetone.
- CRC Brakleen
- PA plastic construction with EPDM seals
- Comes with 1.5L container
The MOTO Pro is a full-function scan tool for motorcycles.
Modern motorcycles have complex systems controlling not only the engine, but brakes, transmissions, immobilisers and much more.
The MOTO PRO is designed for professional technicians to access these systems to complete diagnostics, repairs and general maintenance.
The MOTO PRO covers all major manufacturers from Europe, Asia and North America. Including PWC and recreational vehicles, such as ATVs, Jet skis etc.
ALL THIS AND MORE!
- All major motorcycle, recreational vehicle and personal watercraft manufacturers
- Full system coverage
- Read & clear codes
- View live data
- Perform injector tests and self-adaptive resets
- Perform actuator calibrations (inc idle and throttle)
- Rider assist coverage
- Immobiliser coverage
- 8" Android tablet
- Complete connector suite
A specialised wrench for the removal / installation of the coolant pump thermostat on selected (post 2013) VAG TSI / TDI engines.
- Applications: Audi A3 (13-) | VW Golf (13-) | Skoda Octavia (13-) | SEAT Leon (13-)
- Engines: 1.0L TFSI | 1.2L TSI | 1.4L FSI | 1.4L TDI | 1.4L TFSI
- OEM Equiv: T10508
This comprehensive kit is designed for extracting inner bearings, bearing outer rings and bushings.
This kit includes 10 different sized adapters (from 6mm to 58mm diameter), two mechanical pullers, and a slide hammer attachment.
- Puller sizes: 6-10mm | 8-12mm | 10-14mm | 12-16mm | 14-19mm | 18-23mm | 20-30mm | 28-40mm | 35-46mm | 45-58mm
Comprises extra long (400mm) single end half moon ring wrench, with 8 interchangeable 12 point ring wrench heads. Head sizes: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19mm. Ideal for removing / replacing bolts securing the timing tensioner and auxiliary pulleys on late model European engines.
Offset curved jaws are designed to release the hydraulic oil cooling line connected to the transmission on certain BMW engines. Five groove sliding joint to allow adjustment to the required opening.
- Applications: BMW E46 | E53 | E65 | E66 | E85, BMW Mini R50 | R53
- Length: 230mm