A specialised current clamp to allow your oscilloscope, multimeter to measure electrical current from 10mA up to 60A - both AC / DC - with a frequency response up to 20kHz.
This current clamp adaptor is ideal for displaying current waveforms for fuel injectors, fuel pumps, ignition coil circuits, and testing the solenoid valve for electronic diesel fuel injection control (EDC) systems.
The small measuring jaws allow the adaptor to be used in tight spaces.
- 4mm banana plug connectors
- Two calibration settings: 10mA - 20A AC / DC range & 20A - 60A AC / DC range
- 9mm max jaw opening
- 9V DC battery supplied with unit
A specialised crankshaft rear oil seal installation tool. This tool is essential for safely installing the rear oil seal. Part of the Endeavour Tools range of oil seal installation tools.
- Application: Mitsubishi Fuso Canter | Rosa
- Engine codes: 4D33 | 4D34
- Suits genuine oil seal: BZ4603E
A specialised oil seal tool for safely removing / installing the rear crankshaft oil seal tool on Hino trucks. Part of the Endeavour Tools range of oil seal installation tools.
- Applications: P11C (330HP) (1999-2002), K13CTV (360HP) (1999-2002
- Genuine oil seal: BZ5377F
This specialised tool locks the drive flange to prevent rotation when servicing the inner drive shaft mounting bolts / hub nuts.
The specially designed plastic wheels wedge between the brake caliper and the drive flange, using the vehicle's own wheel bolts or nuts.
- Allows easy removal of driveshaft / hub fixings.
- One man operation.
This surge protector is designed to protect on-board electronics from the voltage spikes that may occur while employing electric power from an external source for fast starting purposes (battery connected to another vehicle or booster, or when welding).
Connect the two clamps to the battery poles. The red light indicates operating voltage (12V/24V). The buzzer sound indicates the presence of voltage spikes that the surge protector is dispelling.
A specialised oil filler funnel designed to connect directly to the oil filler neck on a wide range of Subaru vehicles.
Part of the Endeavour Tools range of specialised oil filler funnels.
- Transparent chamber shows oil flow.
- Large oil passage allows fast oil flow.
- Durable NBR seal.
- Adaptor thread: M42 x P4.5.
A time saving tool for removing ball joints in tie rod ends, drag links, relays rods etc, especially Japanese trucks over 4 tons.
Please ensure that the ball joint dimensions match this tool. Always grease the central bolt before removing the ball joint. The central bolt is a consumable item. Please make sure to replace it once the thread starts to wear.
- Suits Japanese trucks over 4 tons
- 39mm diameter
A specialised kit for pulling drive shafts into hubs on a wide range of European vehicles. The kit includes 6 adaptors suitable for use on BMW | Fiat | Ford | Mercedes | Peugeot | Porsche | Renault | Subaru | Volvo and VAG group vehicles.
- M15 (Subaru)
- M20 (VW Beetle | Touareg, Porsche Cayenne)
- M22 BMW (E30)
- M24 BMW (E36) | Mercedes (W203)
- M27 BMW (E32 | E34 | E38 | E39 | X5)
- M39 BMW (E32 | E34 | E36)
The CanDo HD TPMS is an activation tool with functionalities specifically designed for the maintenance of trucks and buses. Read sensors in twin wheels and manage up to 22 wheels! The tool is compatible with today's leading truck and bus TPMS sensors and can be updated with new heavy transport vehicles as soon as they are introduced.
- Activates and reads OE sensors in seconds.
- Check tyre pressure to prevent under-inflation.
- Check sensor battery levels to prevent sensor failure.
- Display sensor ID, tyre pressure & temperature, battery status and more!
- Identifies the sensor by vehicle and sensor reference, or simply scan all protocols to activate.
- Fits under the wheel arch
- Manage and store up to 22 wheels.
- Frequent updates.
- 3 years software updates included!
These unique back probes enable measurement in confined areas. The attached lead with socket allows connection to any standard 4mm multimeter plug.
Silvertronic leads are premium quality, made in the UK, using double insulated silicone cables.
- 0.7mm OD back probe pins
- 300mm cable length
Monitor the engine's dynamic pressure and vacuum to access its performance. Designed for specialists who want to observe the engine's absolute pressure diagram in real time. Supplied with a universal output fitting allowing for use with almost all oscilloscopes.
- Check Overall engine condition
- Check engine exhaust gases
- Measure turbo pressure
- Measure fuel and air pressures