When you need a professional, durable, dependable sprayer. Made in Europe quality...
- Viton seals, resistant to most hydrocarbon based solvents
- Viewing stripe with graduated scale
- Innovative pressure release button
- Protective cap to protect the one way return valve
- Stable base
A specialised timing kit for Fiat's new 1.3L JTD multi jet 16V diesel chain driven engine. This kit contains all necessary tools to check and adjust the camshaft timing, service the cam chain and perform complete engine rebuilds whilst maintaining correct timing.
- Applications: Alfa Romeo Mito, Fiat 500 | Grande Punto | Punto
- Engine codes: 169A1.000 | 199A3.000
AutoSim allows a mechanic to simulate the replacement of a sensor.
Simulating output signals of most automotive sensors, AutoSim picks up service issues where a scan tool's diagnosis ends. Sensors tell the on-board computer when something is wrong. AutoSim helps determine if the cause is a faulty sensor, wiring or the ECU.
The product is mainly used for wiring tests. This is because the device can simulate the voltages and check the live data readings on the scan tool to confirm the wiring. You can simulate most sensors from ABS to O2 sensors. Eliminates need to replace non-defective sensors; by the time you have changed a couple of un-needed sensors the device has paid for itself!
- Voltage simulation range: 0.1V ~ 12V
- Frequency simulation range: 0.1Hz ~ 10KHz
- Trigger pulse output: up to 0.15 amperes maximum
- Output amplitude: 0.2V to 12V output amplitude can be selected at each mode
A fast / accurate method to diagnose engine problems. Verify the mechanical condition of the engine before using a scan tool.
All engines generate pulsating pressure waves. This sensor allows you to display "engine pulses" on standard oscilloscopes.
By using the first cylinder for sychronisation, a faulty cylinder can be determined. Engine problems will always cause a fluctuation of the waveform.
- Use with any standard oscilloscope
- Detect valve leakage, timing issues, bad injectors without major disassembly
- PC connectivity via USB port
- Save waveforms as BMPs
The CarScope i-Tester is essentially a specialised type of engine analyser. It is a complex, multi-function tool, which can help diagnosing the engine and finding engine problems. I-Tester can be used with both petrol and diesel-powered vehicles. Currently, its main mode is relative compression testing but several automated diagnostic tests are upcoming with future firmware updates!
No oscilloscope knowledge skills needed. You can skip the training and set-up time of an ordinary oscilloscope and get directly to a quick, precise engine analysis;
Relative compression test
This test is only a comparison between cylinders so we can use this method to "see" if we have a cylinder (s) with low compression by comparing one cylinder to the next. Hence the term "relative".
Relative compression is the fastest, simplest way to find a low compression cylinder. This test has previously been available only on large and expensive diagnostic systems, requiring a laptop and an oscilloscope. Now it is easier than ever Ñ with the new CarScope i-Tester that combines both functions - relative compression test and automatic waveform analysis. So, the final results are displayed in an easy to understand format.
You do not have to check each individual cylinder, all cylinders can be tested in one go. CarScope i-Tester works on 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12-cylinder cars, 4 stroke, diesel and petrol engines, DIS, conventional and Coil-on-Plug systems, and 12V electrical systems.
By hooking up a second probe to either the ignition or an injector, you can follow the firing order/injection sequence and know which one it is. This is not the only way to do this type of cylinder identification but it does work as a way to start with.
- Non-invasive test;
- Test completes within seconds;
- You do not need a pressure transducer to run the relative compression test;
- No mechanical work needed. No removal of spark plugs, glow plugs, or injectors, thus preventing accidental damage to the customer's engine components. All you have to do is to disable the fuel system to prevent the engine from starting;
- Disabling fuel system is always better because you are not flooding your cylinders;
- No oscilloscope needed;
- Reduced skill level required and thus achieve rapid testing;
- No waveform analysis skills needed;
- Test based on scientifically grounded theory;
- Test proven in the practice for many years;
- Useful tool in the parking lot type situation instead of dragging a scope/laptop around;
- No current clamp needed, in case the DC voltage method is used
- 2.4" TFT LCD 320 240
- no external power adapter needed
- 3 Channel Ñ 3 measurement channels provide the ability to use a variety of voltage and current probes at the same time.
- Protection against reverse polarity connection
- The Relative Compression mode helps you quickly find a low compression cylinder
- Relative compression test function and automatic waveform analysis
- Ultra fast boot time
- Simple to use and connect, easy to use keyboard.
- Internal Micro SD card to save and review measurements
- Works on 4 stroke, diesel and gasoline engines;
- Works on 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12-cylinder cars
- Works on DIS, conventional and Coil-on-Plug ignition systems;
- Only 12V electrical systems supported.
- Excellent industrial design
Reasons to perform a relative compression test using i-Tester:
Compression test has to be performed when the engine symptoms are as follows:
- engine misfiring;
- rough idle;
- loss of power over time;
- unexplained loss of power;
- smoke from the exhaust;
- puffing noise in induction or exhaust
2. Checking the engine health in cases as follows:
- In case of buying a used car;
- Before ECU remapping to evaluate engine status;
- Periodic prevention check;
- In cases where it is very hard to gain access to the spark plugs in order to perform a traditional compression test.
Functional on the following Engine Types:
Number of Cylinders 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12
Engine Stroke 4 stroke
Fuel Types Gasoline, Diesel
Ignition Systems Conventional, DIS, Coil-on-Plug
Electrical System Voltage 12V
Power Supply 10V to 18V, 4 W typical
Relative Compression 0 to -100% contribution
Type TFT LCD Module
Size 2.4" diagonal
Resolution 320 x 240 pixels
Backlight 4chip white LED in Parallel
High Brightness 150 cd/m2
A unique two channel automotive testing scope in a standalone tablet. Designed specifically for automotive use, it has a range of guided tests (with extensive context sensitive help menus). Purpose built for component testing. Much easier to use / more auto functionality than standard oscilloscopes.
- Tests most engine sensors
- Tests actuators / solenoids
- Advanced ignition measurement
- Test batteries, alternators, starters
- Test starter / charging circuits
- Observe fuel injector / pump signals
- View CAN bus signals
- Measure high / low currents
- 2 channel - 2 x 20 MS/s ADCs
- 7" TFT Colour display
- Rechargeable battery
- PC connectivity via USB port
- Save waveforms as BMPs
- Guided tests with help menus
- Includes first view sensor
- Easier to use than most scopes
Specialised kit designed to quickly / easily remove crankshaft and auxiliary pulleys, especially in confined spaces. Thin jaw design allows removal of pulleys where there is limited tolerance between the pulley and block.
- Depth range: 68 - 88mm
- Diameter range: 40 - 120mm | 132 - 195mm
A specialised tool for quickly / safely installing rear oil seals on Isuzu trucks with 4JJ1 engines. An essential tool to avoid damaging oil seals during installation.
This tool is designed to suit a wide range of late model Isuzu vehicles with 4JJ1 engines.
- Genuine oil seals: 8-97071561-1 | BZ4962E
- Applications: ELF (3.5T) 2011- | NPR Diesel (LFB) Single Cab (11-15)
An inclinometer is an essential tool for modern vehicle repair where an accurate angle measurement is needed.
This device functions as a digital angle gauge with a built in magnet. It is designed for measuring angles on metal surfaces. Applications include camber / casting suspension settings, setting pinion angles, PSA variable valve timing settings, servicing Ford Ranger, calibrating bumper mounted radar units in parking assist / collision avoidance systems etc
The inclinometer is easily calibrated. The camber angle (negative or positive) can be clearly read from the bright LCD screen. The device is powered by a 1.5V AAA battery, and shuts off automatically.
When you need more than just a powerbank... We've added a 150W inverter. Ultra portable power for your 240V devices.
Ideal for charging laptops, or any other small electrical devices that you use away from home.
With a large 32,400 mAh (120Wh) battery to keep you out of trouble...
- Three USB ports (5V 2.4A | QC 3.0 | Type C)
- 150W modified sine wave inverter (Max 300W impulse power). Max 15A current
- Simple USB recharging (5V 4.2A)
When you need a heavy duty solution! Charge power tool batteries, fridges etc
A massive 450Wh (121,000mAh) battery.
All ports come with enclosures to protect against dirt ingress.
- Multiple charging options: solar, 240V AC, 12V DC
- Output: 240V (500W pure sine wave inverter), 5V 2.4A USB, 12V DC 15A
- Ultra portable: 5kg
This timing kit has been designed for late model Ford 2.0L EcoBlue engines in the Ford Transit (2016 >) which have the belt in oil design whereby the drive belt is located inside the oiled area on the engine.
- Application: Ford Transit (YN | YO)
- Engine codes: YMF6 | YNF6 (2016 onwards)
- OEM Equiv: 303-1637 | 303-1643 | 303-1650 | 23-019
A comprehensive timing tool kit for the Holden 1.6L SIDI petrol engine. The kit includes all the essential tools for camshaft drive chain replacement / engine timing.
The kit also includes a specialised crankshaft pulley holding tool.
- Applications: Holden Astra BK | PJ, Cascada CJ, Zafira ZJ
- Engine codes: A16XHT | B16SHL | B16SHT
- OEM Equiv: EN-50513 | EN-51153 | EN-51147 | EN-51148
A high quality set of non-marring plastic trim removal tools.
The universal hook tool features multiple profiles for those tight spots that other tools simply will not fit in.
The combination wedge tool is excellent for lifting bezel edges, and for the removal of molded body trim pieces, without damaging them.
- 2 piece set
Durable steel tray to organise and hold all your sockets.
With LOCKING CLIPS to hold sockets securely. Compact 45cm x 15cm size. And with handle to make it easy to carry around!
This socket tray is designed to carry 1/4" Sq Drv, 3/8" Sq Drv and 1/2" Sq Drv.
- 20x 1/4" Sq Drv clips
- 30x 3/8" Sq Drv clips
- 30x 1/2" Sq Drv clips
A special tool for pressing Mercedes caliper pistons back into the caliper housing. Universal application for any vehicles with four pistons.
This is a heavy duty tool incorporating high precision hardened cyclinder and piston, together with a built in axial bearing.
A specialised socket for early model Mercedes ( 1978 - 1197) to turn the covering cap when removing / installing the locking cylinder on the ignition switch.
- Models: W123 | W124 | W126 | W129 | W140 | W163 | W170 | W202 | W210 and most early models (1978-1997)
This kit is specifically designed for the Mercedes vehicles fitted with the chain driven 1.8L / 2.1L CDI Diesel engine (engine code pre fix 651.xxx).
These engines are found across the Mercedes range including A, B, C, E, G and S class as well as the Sprinter and Vito vans from as early as 2007 up to 2015.
This kit is specifically designed for post 2012 engines.
- OEM Equiv: 651 589 09 40 00 / 651 589 00 40 00