This funnel can be molded into different shapes making it ideal to drain hard to reach oil filters.
This size is ideal for use with larger vehicles. A smaller size is available which is more suited for passenger cars (ET7267).
- Suitable for use with engine oil, brake fluid, ATF and coolant
- Size: 205mm x 556mm
A specialised kit for replacing O-ring seals on the bottom of petrol injectors in a range of BMW engines.
This kit includes a small slide hammer which screws onto the top of the injector.
- Applications: N13 | N14 | N18 | N20 | N26 | N43 | N54 | N55 | N63 | N73 | S55 | S63 | B38 | B48
Highly regarded by fleet operators and tyre fitters for its reliability and accuracy, the "Made in Sheffield" Master Pressure Gauge offers such longevity it is often handed down through generations.
Designed for checking the accuracy of on-site gauges the Master is used by tyre fitters, commercial fleet operators and the emergency services.
- Designed for checking the accuracy of on-site gauges
- Protected in a solid wooden box with moulded tray
- Supplied complete with Calibration Certificate
- Accuracy: +/- 0.1 bar / 1 PSI
A specialised kit for removing seized injectors from Ford 2.0L EcoBlue engines, from approximately 2016 onwards. Injector removal is necessary for any service tasks that require the removal of the cam cover, cylinder head or cam shafts.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This kit is designed to remove seized injectors only. Using this kit will render any injector inoperable.
- Always ensure that the force screw is properly lubricated.
- OEM Equiv: 303-1690
An oil filling funnel for Nissan / Renault vehicles. The funnel is designed to connect directly to oil filler necks, avoiding oil spills. Lower transparent chamber shows oil flows down to the engine.
Engine oil bottles can be put up side down - allowing a hands-free / one-person operation.
- M33 x P3.5 funnel thread
- 211mm overall height