This crankshaft holding tool is designed to bolt on to permit the pulley fixing to be loosened / tightened without the pulley turning.
- Engines: 0.9L H4BT | 1.2L H5FT petrol
- Application: Nissan Micra K14 (2018>)
- OEM equiv: MOT 2054 | MOT 2006 | 281589004000
These reels hold 6 metres of highly flexible double skinned silicone cable suitable for use with standard multimeters.
- 1000V CATIII double / reinforced insulation | 20 Amp current rating
- 4mm Straight plug / 4mm Right angle plug
- Fully compliant to IEC 61010-031:2015
An essential set of popular sizes of brake caliper sockets used on Audi / VW / Porsche vehicles.
These sockets are specialised 7 Point & 10 Point sockets with a range of different diameters (which are measured from the inside rim of the sockets).
- 9mm | 10 Point - Audi Q7 / Touareg / Porsche
- 11.5mm | 10 Point - Porsche
- 14mm | 7 Point - Audi Q7
- 15mm | 10 Point - Audi Q7 / Porsche
- 20mm | 10 Point - Porsche Cayenne
- 22mm | 7 Point - Audi S5
In the modern age of diagnostic repair being able to monitor the engine dynamic pressure and vacuum enables you to find serious mechanical faults. Test cylinder or whole engine to find leaks, blocked ports, valve performance in minutes.
Connects directly to almost any oscilloscope via BNC connector.
SUITS COMMON SPARK PLUG SIZES.
- M10 x 1.0
- M14 x 1.25 (Short)
- M14 x 1.25 (Deep)
The Avionic Service Case with a comprehensive range of Test Accessories has been put together in a combined effort by Silvertronic and one of the biggest European Airlines to meet the demand for Avionic Test scenarios such as ÒAOG" Aircraft On Ground, Standard Service issues for example by Line Maintenance as well for general MRO requirements. The Avionic Service Case went through a long testing time at the airline with numerous test applications to make this Service Case a versatile electrical test companion in most common test needs. Containing Avionic Test Leads, Test Accessories & Adapters, Coaxial-Adapter kit, Test-Lead extensions and the optional ÒAero" Digital Multimeter which is designed for avionic testing may also be used for insulation measurement.
The "Tool Control" facility is a vital part of the kit whereby each component space is labelled for quick visual inspection.The special Avionic leads are displayed in the lid of the case for initial visual inspection but thereafter can be stored in the respective colour coded tool rolls, which are supplied within the kit.
The Silvertronic Avionic Service Case comes in a sturdy black polypropylene case which is ideal for the service environment as it is resilient to scratches, dents and is shock resistant. The case is also airtight, waterproof, dustproof and will remain afloat should it end up in water.
- Contents: Aero Leads 22 AWG Male & Female, Aero Leads 20 AWG Male & Female, Aero Leads 16 AWG Male & Female, Aero Leads 12 AWG Male & Female, Aero Leads MTC 22 (NG) Male & Female, Cable Extensions 6m, BNC Coaxial Adapter Kit, BNC Coaxial cable, Various Test Prods & Test Leads, 4mm Adapter, 4mm/4mm Coupler, Crocodile Clips and 6 Storage Pouches for the Aero Leads.
Twist sockets for removing damaged / rusted on truck hub nut sockets.
These twist sockets are for removal only, and will damage the wheel nut being removed. These twist sockets should NOT be used with air powered impact wrenches.
- Sizes: 28 | 30 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 36mm
- 1/2" Sq Drv
A specialised kit for replacing timing chains on Porsche | VAG petrol engines. This kit suits a wide range of 6 | 8 cylinder engines.
- Applications: VW Bora | Eos | Golf Mk IV | Golf Mk V | Passat | Phaeton | Touareg | | Sharan | Transporter T4 | Transporter T5, Audi A3 | A8 | Q7 | S8 | TT, Porsche Cayenne.
- Engines: 2.8L, 3.2L, 3.6L, 4.0L, with 6 & 8 cylinder petrol engines
A specialised tool for removing the sensor module connector on 0B5 transmissions (7 speed DCT with wet clutch). To use, simply connect the socket to the housing, turn anti-clockwise, then remove the connector housing.
- Applications: 0B5 transmissions
- Vehicles: Audi A4 (08-) | A5 Cabriolet (09-) | Q5 (08-) | A5 Coupe (08-) | A5 Sportback (08-) | A7 Sportback (11-)
- OEM Equiv: T40228
A specialised socket for removing / installing turbo inlet housing bolts on Nissan / Renault vehicles fitted with the R9M 1.6L diesel engine.
- Engine code: R9M
- Applications: Mitsubishi Express | Nissan Dualis | Qashqai | X-Trail, Renault Trafic
- 8 Pt | 10mm diameter
- 50mm overall length
- 1/4" Sq Drv
Remove practically all types of lock nuts (INCLUDING those with rotating collars).
Place the supplied disposable key into the chamber and strike. The key will mould to the lock nut shape creating a temporary key to remove the lock nut.
- Creates a lock nut in under 3 minutes
- Includes a shield to protect the wheels from damage.
- Supplied with 3x key cutters (single use). Additional cutters are available separately.
- A real time saving tool!
- Replacement Cutters (5 Pack) ET6066-C5PK
A specialised two pin socket set for removing / installing the camshaft control valves prior to removing the timing chain.
This comprehensive kit is strongly recommended as the correct socket can be difficult to determine prior to the vehicle coming into the workshop.
- Petrol 1.8L | 2.0L TSI / TFSI chain drive
- OEM Equiv: T10352 | T10352/1 | T10352/2 | T10352/3 | T10352/4
This cylinder leakage kit can diagnose a range of engine faults including blown head gaskets, cylinder head cracks, and worn piston rings / valves.
The twin gauge manifolds shows percentage of cylinder leakage, and cylinder pressure. Suitable for use on petrol engines with 10 | 12 | 14mm spark plugs.
For deeply recessed spark plugs, a long reach compression test adaptor may be required.
- Suitable for use with 10mm / 12mm / 14mm spark plugs.
- Readings: cylinder leakage / cylinder pressure (psi / bar)
A comprehensive kit for removing / inserting camshaft bearings in almost all vehicles - from passenger cars through to trucks.
The kit includes a neoprene sleeve for the expander, over which the split driving plugs are mounted / expanded to the size required.
Two sets of rubber sleeves are also included for each expanding driver. Brown sleeves are used for driving thin wall bearings / black sleeves for thick wall bearings.
- Range: 1.125" - 2.69" (28.58 - 68.3mm)
- Kit includes: driving shaft, driving shaft extension, expander unit, split driving plugs (5x), driving collars (2x), centering cone
Ultra bright 500 Lumen worklight, with high quality Bluetooth speaker. Also use as a Powerbank to charge phones.
- Intensity control (real time display of lumen / battery %)
- 180° swivelling stand with strong magnet
- Impact & water resistant
- Fast Type C USB charging
- 2400mAh battery
- See video
A professional tool for measuring the tension on all belt drives, including auxiliary / camshaft belts.
The tool measures the vibration of the belt to assist with the correct installation / tuning of toothed / V belts.
- 10 - 600Hz frequency range
- Pleae refer to factory manuals for correct tension values
- Can be calibrated via mobile phone app
- 2x AAA batteries included