A master brake pressure test kit suitable for ABS / non-ABS systems, as well as Ford (Teves) and Bosch systems. The kit contains two 3,000 PSI pressure gauges, and a comprehensive range of adaptors.
The two gauges can be used to take simultaneous / comparative readings of brake pressure for both front / rear brakes, as we as testing primary vs secondary pressure.
- Test for leaks / restrictions with the hydraulics of brake systems.
- 3,000 PSI (200 Bar) pressure gauges.
- 22 pce adaptor set
Need a simple / fast / accurate way to test brake fluid & coolant?
Are your customers asking for a test report to prove the fluid needs changing?
Looking for more service opportunities? Test each car that comes into the workshop...
One double ended strip tests both coolant and brake fluid.
Simply dip a test strip into fluid for 60 seconds.
Patented FASCAR copper testing technology.
- DOUBLE THE SERVICE OPPORTUNITIES
- DUAL BRAKE / COOLANT TEST STRIPS
- PROVIDE CUSTOMERS WITH A TEST REPORT