Attach wrench to studs on front of fan hub when V Belt pulley is not affixed to lock the hub. Use with ET1022AE 36mm fan clutch spanner.
- Applications: C & E class engines: OM604 | OM605 | OM606, Sprinter (906) 218, 318, 418, 518 CDi engine OM642 3.0L 24v CDi (06-10), 214, 314, 414 engine M111 (00-06).
Mercedes timing chain master link rivet kit for crimping all single row and double row timing chains.
- Applications: Single row M102 | M103 | M166 | M271, Double row M111 | M112 | M113 | M116 | M117 | M119 | M120 | M272 | M273 | OM602 | OM611 | OM612 | OM616 | OM617 | OM642.
Holds vibration damper when loosening \ tightening the center bolt. For some models with dual pulleys / two belts, longer pins are needed to reach through the pulley. Please refer ET1266A.
- Dia: 26.9 x 3.25mm.
- Engine codes: M112 | M113 | M156 | M159 | M275
- Does not fit E55 Kompressor
This flywheel locking tool fits in place of the starter motor to lock the crankshaft onto the starter ring gear on an extensive range petrol / diesel Mercedes vehicles from 1997.
- Applications: M112 (2.4L | 2.6L | 2.8L) | M113 (4.3L) | M272 (2.5L | 3.0L | 3.5L) | M273 (4.7L | 5.5L) | M276 (3.0L) | OM629 (4.0L) | OM642 (3.0L)
- OEM Equiv: 112 589 03 40 00
This offset E14 wrench is designed to assist with access to the camshaft fixing bolts on M651 engines.
These engines have cam chains mounted at the back of the engine makeing access to the left hand threaded cam sprocket fixing bolts difficult without this wrench.
Especially useful on Mercedes Sprinters.
- Applications: A-Class Type 176, C-Class Type 204, 205, E-Class Type 212, S-Class Type 221, 222, V-Class Type 639, 447, CLA Type 117, GLA Type X156, GLK Type X204, CLS Type C/X218, ML Type 166, SLK / SLC Type 172, GLC Type X253 and Sprinter Type 206 with 1.8L | 2.2L diesel engines
- E14 E-Torx drive
- 1/2" Sq Drv
For splitting / assembling timing chain, and also fitting temporary links. Also Chrysler / Jeep with Mercedes engines.
Suitable for a wide range of diesel engines.
- Mercedes: 1.7D | 2.1D | 2.2D | 2.7D | 3.0D | 3.2D | 3.9D | 4.0CDi , Chrysler / Jeep: 2.2D | 2.7D | 3.0CRD.
- OEM Equiv: Chrysler 9312 | 8947, Mercedes 602.589.023.300 | 602.589.046.300 | 602.589.046.301 | 602.589.003.900 | 602.589.026.300 | 602.589.036.300 | 112.589.069.300
An updated kit which includes adaptors for all single / double row timing chains (including the M271 engine).
This tool both separates / rivets chains, allowing for quick, safe splitting and reconnection of timing chains - Simplex & Duplex - as well as double roller type on Mercedes diesel from 1995 onwards.
- Engine codes: M102 | M103 | M116 | M271 | M272 | M273 | OM601 | OM602 | OM603 | OM615 | OM616 | OM617 and BMW.
For repairing timing chains on Mercedes petrol and diesel engines. The Separating Tool and the Riveting Tool allow quick, easy and safe splitting and reconnection of the timing chains - both Simplex and Duplex - as well as the double-roller to be found on new Mercedes diesels from 9/95 onwards. On such chains, the timing chain pin is peened.