This kit is designed to lock the self adjusting mechanism on the BMW SAC clutch covers prior to removal. Used to remove / reuse the BMW self adjusting clutch cover.
The second tool allows the clutch cover to be compressed either on or off the vehicle. This allows the clutch cover to be reset for reuse.
Aligns single disc clutches on most vehicles, light trucks, and tractors. Properly align clutch plate by tapered cone fitting into clutch hole & adaptor fitting through clutch plate & into pilot bushing or bearing.
- Set contains shaft and 1", 1-1/8" and tapered cone plus 8 two stepped pilot bearing adaptors (16 sizes).
For servicing self adjusting clutches on Audi | BMW | Fiat | Holden | Mercedes | Renault | Volvo. Includes special mandrels for BMW.
- Updated kit for servicing all SAC clutches, including newer larger models on Ranger etc.
- Six (6) arm plate has been designed for clutches with 6 / 8 holes.
These specialised pliers are designed to remove the clutch pedal from the clutch master cylinder, when servicing either the clutch master cylinder or the clutch pedal.
These pliers compress the plastic holding clip on the end of the clutch master cylinder piston rod, allowing the pedal to be removed.
- Applications: Audi A1 (8X) | A3 (8P) | A4 (B7) | A6 (C6), Volkswagen Golf (1K1) | Passat (3B6) | EOS (1F)
These threaded pins are designed to assist with alinging the mechatronic unit when installing it.
- Applications: Golf (04>), Golf (09>), Golf Plus (05>), Touran (04>), Audi A3 (04>), Eos (06>), Passat (06>), Passat CC (09>), Scirocco (09>)
- Engine: 7 speed dual dry clutch gearbox 0AM
- OEM Equiv: T10406
A DSG clutch removal tool set for the safe removal and refitting of twin plate clutches used in VAG 6/7 speed gearboxes.
For Gen 2 assemblies (2011 onwards), you will also require a shim spacer (ET1552B).
- For 0AM / 08D gearboxes on Golf, A3, Touareg etc OEM Equiv: T10323 | T10373 | T10374 | T10376
Specialised tool for operating the engaging lever during servicing the mechatronic unit on 7 speed dual clutch gearboxes 0AM.
Removes load from the plungers of the mechatronic unit when inserting the tool between clutch lever and gear housing.
- Applications: Audi A3 (04-), EOS (06-), Passat (06-), Passat CC (09-), VW Golf (04-).
- OEM Equiv: T10407
This kit is designed to be used with 6 speed 0B2 / 7 speed dual clutch 0B5 gearboxes. The tools are to be used when loosening the side shaft, and releasing the connector on the sensor module.
- Applications: 0B2 gearbox on Audi A4 (08-), A5 Cabriolet (09-), Q5 (08-), A5 Coupe (08-), A5 Sportback (08-), A7 Sportback (11-).
- OEM Equiv: T40217 | T40228