These power bits are part of the Ajax range of premium driver bits. Ajax bits are magnetised and made from professional grade A2 steel, which is a superior grade to standard bits made from Chrome Vanadium / S2 steel.
- #2 Phillips power bits
- 50mm long
- Magnetised | A2 steel
Endeavour shearnuts offer a one way non-removeable security nut solution. The shearnut head is designed to shear leaving a cone nut. The cone nut has sloping sides which are unable to be gripped with pliers, making it a one way security solution.
- Endeavour shearnuts are CNC machined. This is important to guarantee that the shear torque is consistent, and within quoted specifications.
- Cheaper shearnuts are typically forged. These will often shear outside the torque range, or not shear at even torques. This can result either in the nuts shearing too early, or shearing at such high torque that the bolt can snap.
- Endeavour shearnuts have a larger cone design, and the side angles on the cone are less steep than many cheaper options, making them harder to grip with pliers. If the side angle is too steep the cone can often be gripped with pliers facilitating their removal.
A handy socket adaptor set, with rotating sleeve, and colour coded sizes. The socket adaptors are made from high quality Chrome Vanadium in 1/4" sq drv | 3/8" sq drv | 1/2" sq drv. Ideal for use with cordless drills.
- 1/4" hex drive
- Sizes: 1/4" Sq Drv | 3/8" Sq Drv | 1/2" Sq Drv
- 65mm long (1/2" Sq Drv = 72mm long)
- Chrome Vanadium steel
Ideal for use with cordless drills, these socket adaptors are 200mm long, with rotating sleeves for ease of use / precise positioning. Colour coded for 1/4", 3/8", 1/2" Sq Drv.
- Sizes: 1/4", 3/8", 1/2" Sq Drv
- 1/4" hex drive
- 200mm long
- Made from quality Chrome Vanadium steel