Torx Plus EPL
A master kit of female Torx Plus sockets. Torx Plus bolts are increasingly being used in many automotive applications.
Part of the Endeavour Tools range of specialty sockets.
- Sizes: 1/4" - 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12 | 3/8" - 14, 16, 18, 20 | 1/2" - 22, 24, 26, 28, 30, 32
Specialised female Torx Plus sockets, which are used in automotive applications including Corolla ZZE152, Navara etc.
Torx Plus is a variant of Torx, with the ends being more rounded. As such, standard Torx sockets cannot be used to drive Torx Plus bolts. These sockets are the female version of standard Torx Plus bits.
Torx Plus is a registered trademark of Camcar Textron.
- 10EP | 11EP | 12EP | 14EP | 16EP | 18EP | 20EP
- 3/8" Sq Drv
- Supplied on socket rail
- No longer stocked with some individual sizes available
Increasingly popular fittings for specialist automotive applications. These female sockets are designed to drive Torx Plus bolts. Torx Plus has six points (similar to Torx) but with a different end geometry for better torque transfer.
- 18EP | 20EP | 22EP | 24EP | 26EP | 28EP | 30EP | 32EP
- 1/2" Sq Drv
- Kit no longer stocked with some individual sizes available