A specialised kit for the safe removal of airbags on most vehicles, including BMW | Holden | Mercedes | Renault | VAG. Includes a range of 1/4" Sq Drv hex and Torx bit sockets.
Airbag removal tools
- 99-04 VW Passat | Polo | Golf | Bora | A4 | A6 (2x)
- VW Golf | Beetle & Seat (2x)
- VW Golf (98-04) | Passat (97) | Bora (99)
- VW Passat (00)
- VW Passat | Jetta | Golf | Beetle (99-04)
1/4" Sq Drv bit sockets
- Torx T25: BMW
- Torx T30: Audi | Holden | Renault | VW
- Torx (Sec) T25-H: BMW
- Torx (Sec) T30-H: Audi | BMW | Holden | Mercedes
- Hex 5mm: Audi
Specialised tool for the correct release of the driver's side front SIR inflator module from the steering wheel. Insert the tool into the access hole behind the steering wheel, and press the tool towards the front of the vehicle to release the retaining clips. Rotate the steering wheel 180 degrees to expose the other access hole, and repeat the process.
It is important that correct tools are used to safely remove airbags.
- Application: VE Commodore
- OEM Equiv: EL-48508
Designed for BWM vehicles, but the support arms are adjustable so it will also fit a variety of other vehicles. Easy to use and saves a lot of time when removing stuck windscreen wiper arms.
- Applications: E12 | E21 | E23 | E24 | E28 | E30 | E31 | E32 | E32 | E34 | E36 | E38 | E39 | E46 | E53 | E60 | E65 | E66 | E85
For accessing special fasteners on door hinges / handles of Audi | Mercedes | Porsche | VW vehicles.
Extra long drivers are essential for accessing hinges.
- Torx T30 Screwdriver x 250mm Blade Length (Mercedes)
- Torx T20 T-Bar x 210mm Blade Length (VW / Mercedes)
- Ratchet wrench (to suit insert bits)
- M4 Spline X " Hex Drive X 25mm OL (VW / AUDI)
- M8 Spline X " Hex Drive X 25mm OL (PORSCHE)
- M10 Spline X " Hex Drive X 25mm LONG (MERCEDES)
- T40 Torx X " Hex Drive X 25mm OL
- T45 Torx X " Hex Drive X 25mm OL
Uses induction technology to accurately deliver concentrated heat for removing rusted / corroded ferrous objects.
Faster / safer / more precise than oxy-acetylene.
Minimises risk of collateral damage, and reduces the cool down period saving time & money
- Supplied with 3 coils & 1m rope coil
A specialised socket for early model Mercedes ( 1978 - 1197) to turn the covering cap when removing / installing the locking cylinder on the ignition switch.
- Models: W123 | W124 | W126 | W129 | W140 | W163 | W170 | W202 | W210 and most early models (1978-1997)
Hook set suitable for removing o-rings, sealing rings, rotary shaft seals etc. The rounded tips avoid damaging / scratching components. And can be used to help push hoses over flanges (for instance, on turbochargers).
- 2x straight (short & long)
- 2x offset (short & long)
- Blade length: 60mm & 135mm
Designed for supporting the engine while removing the transmission on VW T4 vans with 4 and 5 cylinder engines.
For the removal / installation of the clutch and gearbox on the VW T4 it is essential to support the engine. After undoing all mounting bolts, loosening the exhaust flange and removing all connections, the engine must be lifted and pulled / pushed to the right front side until the pulley of the camshaft is almost in contact with the frame. Only them will it be possible to remove the gearbox and change the clutch.