Soda Blasting Guns
Replacement soda blasting media for the Air Boy soda blaster. Soda blasting media is pure NAHCO3 (baking soda), with particle size optimised for soda blasting.
- 5kg container
- Always use P2 respiratory protection
- Sodium Bicarbonate dissolves in water. Avoid inhaling dust.
Soda blasting is a fast and gentle method of removing paint, carbon, surface rust etc. It neither warms up / stretches sheet metal, and does not damage glass, rubber or plastic.
The soda media is environmentally friendly. It is not dangerous but may be harmful if inhaled as dust. So always use P2 respiratory protection, hearing protection, and eye and facemask when blasting.
Use with air compressors with at least a 450 litre air / min rating, and always use a water trap. Replacement soda media is available.
- Precision nozzle requiring no manual adjustment
- Optional wide nozzles available for faster blasting
- Soda is environmentally friendly