Holds both camshafts at TDC position while replacing timing belt. Used with ET1105-4.
- PCD 622mm
- Applications: 40v V8 (5V per cylinder), Audi: A6 | A8 | S6 | S8 | RS6, VW: Touareg | Phaeton
- Engine codes: 3.7 V8: AKC, AQG, BFL 4.2 V8: ANK, AQF, AQH, AQJ, ARS, ARU, ASG, AWN, AVN, AVP, AUW, AXQ, BCY, BFM, BGH, BHX, BRV
A specialised cylinder head rebuilt kit designed to allow the camshafts to be correctly fitted into the cylinder head on Porsche / VAG common rail engines.
The set contains a jig, various camshaft support fixtures, gear tooth alignment clamps and locking devices.
- OEM Equiv: T40094 | T40095 | T40096
- Applications: VAG 1.6L | 2.0L | 2.7L | 3.0L | 4.0L | 4.2L diesel CR engines | Porsche 3.0 TDi
- For timing servicing on 2.7L - 4.2L engines, also refer ET1622.
Specialty cam locking bar for 24V VR6 engines used on some GTI, GLI and all 3.2 liter VR6. Also W8 and W12 engines (two needed). Locks both camshafts at TDC for setting valve timing. Not for 12V VR6, nor any 2.7L, 2.8L or 3.0L conventional V6 engines.
- Engine codes: 2.8L (AXK) (BDF), 3.2L (BAA) (BJS) (BMX) (BUB) (CBRA), 3.6L (BHK) (BHL) (BLV), 6.0L [V12] (BAP) (BRP) & (BSB)
- Application: Audi A3 (06-09) | A8 (05-09) | Q7 (07-09) | TT (04-09), Porsche Cayenne V6, VW CC (06-09) | EOS (07-09) | Golf (04) | GTI (02-06) | Phaeton (04-06) | R32 (04-08) | Touareg (04-09)