Test battery charge / health for all 12V auto batteries and alternator / crank systems for 12V / 24V batteries, including new stop start batteries.
Print test results using the built in printer.
- Tests all main battery standards
- Max load voltage tests for 12V / 24V
- Short circuit / reverse polarity protection
This advanced system tester is designed to test all 12V auto batteries including lead, AGM, EFB, GEL etc. The unit tests battery condition PLUS charging (alternator) and starter (crank) systems.
The battery test analyses battery health status to calculate actual cold cranking capability of the battery. The tester will advise whether the battery needs replacing, and is also able to identify a faulty battery before actual failure.
The cranking test analyses the starting circuit (including the starter motor) by measuring increases in starting torque load. The charging test analyses the charging system, detecting under or overcharging.
- Testing range: 100 - 2,000CCA
Ideal for anyone wanting to monitor their vehicle in real time. Simple one plug installation. Suits any OBDII compliant vehicle. Ideal for 4WD owners.
- OBDII / EOBD code reader. Reads / clears engine codes. Turn off check engine light
- Digital gauge displays up to 4 parameters providing real time engine performance analysis
- Trip computer displays useful information such as average fuel consumption etc
- Vehicle black box saving up to 300 hours of driving data.
- Compatible with most 2006 & newer cars, SUVs etc.
This current sensor clamp is designed to test current and leakage of circuits below 600V. A practical unit with compact size, high accuracy and good stability. Supplied with BNC connectors.
- 25mm x 30mm clamp size.
- 0 - 1,000A AC / DC range.
- BNC plugs output interface
- 2m output wire length
- IEC1010-1 | Cat III (600V)
A universal tool for acoustic (single microphone) belt tension measurement in Hertz, contactless operation.
The single microphone head covers a wide measurement range from 30 - 520Hz. Easy to use with just one button, and the small sensor design provides easy access to the front of the engine.
Designed in Japan, this professional quality unit tests all 12V auto batteries, including new auxiliary batteries for Toyota hybrids.
- Battery charging level
- Battery condition
- Engine start performance
- Charging system (alternator)
- Tests auxiliary batteries for Toyota Hybrids
- Unused battery test mode
- 24V batteries: Start Performance & Charging System tests
A cost effective thermometer with long probe making it ideal for air conditioning measurements. The thermometer can be used to check vent temperatures to ensure there is correct air flow to each vent.
- 125mm probe length
- Accurate measurement (0.1 degree resolution)
- Batteries included
Automotive DMM with inductive pick up & K type temperature probe. RPM measurement, millisecond pulse duty cycle, dwell angle. Data hold & relative functions.
- IP67 dust and waterproof
- Fused current inputs and overload protection
- High contrast 4000 counts display with backlight
State of the art 2-in-1 multimeter / oscilloscopes. Essential functionality for complex diagnosis. Combines 2 channel multimeter with True RMS automotive DMM.
- 2 MS/s sampling rate
- Bandwidth: DC to 200kHz
- Waveform record & replay
- DC/AC Voltage, Resistance, Continuity, Frequency, Duty Cycle, Pulse Width, Temperature DMM functions
- Dot matrix LCD
- 4 LR6 batteries(included)
High resolution / small diameter camera for automotive / industrial applications. Images can be saved / transferred to PC.
Very small 4.5mm dia probe is ideal for accessing engine via spark plug / glow plugs.
- 3.2" TFT LCD
- 320 x 240 resolution
- Interchangeable probes (additional probes available separately)
- IP67 rated
- 1m cable length
An essential tool for checking ground / voltage on all OBDII pins, prior to connecting a scan tool / flashing ECU.
If your scan tool cannot communicate, it could simply be a fault with the OBD connector.
- Connects inline with scan tools. Or use with multimeter /oscilloscope.
- Quickly diagnose CAN faults
- Monitor battery voltage at the OBDII port
- A great way to log pin voltage data when used with the ET2504 multimeter
- Extra long 2m cable