The CanDo HD TPMS is an activation tool with functionalities specifically designed for the maintenance of trucks and buses. Read sensors in twin wheels and manage up to 22 wheels! The tool is compatible with today's leading truck and bus TPMS sensors and can be updated with new heavy transport vehicles as soon as they are introduced.
- Activates and reads OE sensors in seconds.
- Check tyre pressure to prevent under-inflation.
- Check sensor battery levels to prevent sensor failure.
- Display sensor ID, tyre pressure & temperature, battery status and more!
- Identifies the sensor by vehicle and sensor reference, or simply scan all protocols to activate.
- Fits under the wheel arch
- Manage and store up to 22 wheels.
- Frequent updates.
- 3 years software updates included!
Modern vehicles fitted with TPMS systems require the ECU to be re-programmed when changing tyres/ replacing faulty sensors. Use in conjunction with a scan tool- this tool triggers individual sensors, for the scan tool to then reprogramme
- Triggers all known TPMS sensors, with internet updates available
- Decodes sensor information including sensor ID, tyre pressure, temperature, battery condition, OE part #, and relearn information
- Also tests RF Remote Keyless Entry system
- Built in rechargeable Li-Polymer battery