This set locks / holds the flywheel in position to allow the release of the crankshaft pulley screws during timing belt replacement. It has the same functions as ET1574 but with the extra locking adaptors expanding its use on a larger model group in the Ford petrol & diesel engine range.
- Applications across a wide range of Ford engines especially: Diesel 1.8TDdi / TDCi |2.0TDCi, Petrol: 1.6Ti-VCT | later 1.25L / 1.4L 16v Duratec
- Adaptor lengths: 11mm | 29mm | 42mm
For securing the cylinder head, and camshaft / crankshafts during servicing of cylinder head assemblies on 4 | 5 | 6 cylinder engines.
This kit has all the tools required for cam replacements and head rebuilds on Volvo 2.5L petrol engines.
- Engine codes: VOLVO B41XX | B42XX | B52XX | B62XX | B63XX, FORD: B5254T
- Volvo OEM Equiv: 9995451 | 9995454
This modest little set is designed for the 2.0L / 2.2L DOHC common rail diesel engines in Ford, Land Rover, Peugeot & Volvo vehicles.
It allows the camshaft pulley to be locked using the timing pin while securing the flywheel / ring gear with the locking pin & plate. The cam belt transmits drive from crankshaft to camshaft then from one camshaft to the other by chain located in the cylinder head.
- OEM Equiv: 303-393 | 303-393-01 | 303-1059 | 303-1277
Specialised kit for holding camshafts in the correct position while installing the front crankshaft oil seal, and while setting the tappets.
Designed for use with 2.5L 20V DOHC petrol engines fitted to Ford Focus, and various Volvo vehicles.
- OEM Equiv: 303-1180 | 303-1183 (999 5765)
- Engine codes: B5254 | HYDA
A specialised kit for aligning the engine camshaft and crankshaft position, on post 2010 Volvo vehicles.
- JLR 3.0L | 3.2L Turbo engine (07-)
- Volvo T6: S80 | XC 60 | XC70 | XC9
- Engine code: B6304T4 | B6324S
- OEM Equiv: 9997257 | 9997261 | 9997263 | 9997264 | 9997272 | 9997271 | 9997266 | 9997267
This kit contains essential camshaft and crankshaft setting pins for the replacement of the camshaft drive belt on Volvo 2.0L and 2.4L 5cyl diesel engines.
Also included is a camshaft holding tool.
- Compatible with replacement belt kits: INA530058210, Contitech CT1010K1, Gates K15580XS
This tool holds the crankshaft while tightening the centre pulley nut. Remove pulley mounting bolts (x4) then bolt tool on (using these original bolts). Align roll pin slot with the roll pin.
- Appications: C30 | C70 | S40 | S60 | S70 | S80 | V40 | V50 | XC90 | XC70 | V70
- OEM Equiv: 999 5433 (303-1179)
A comprehensive diesel locking pin set for changing the cam belt on single / twin cambelted 2.0L | 2.4L 5 Cyl engines and 1.6L | 1.9L | 2.0L 4 Cyl diesel engines.
The kit provides the locking tools required for both timing belt change and the dismantling of the gear driven cams fitted to the twin cam engines in the Volvo range.
- Applications: C30 | C70 | S40 | S60 | S80 | V50 | V60 | V70 | XC60 | XC70 | XC90
- Engines: 2.0L 5 Cyl, 1.6L | 1.9L | 2.0L 5 Cyl