Specialised sockets for disassembling Bosch fuel pumps. This kit contains five tamperproof sockets for bolts commonly found on these fuel pumps.
- 7mm: EDC pump cover socket (96-03) OEM 0986612605
- 12.4mm: VP37 pump
- 12.6mm: VE Diesel Pump Socket OEM 098661750
- 14.4mm: Cover screw 28.1mm: Dial gauge cover
Required tools when replacing the crank seal / removing front engine cover to replace the chain. For use on 2.0L | 2.2L | 2.4L | 3.2L TDCi / TDDi Duratorq engines fitted to Ford Transit | Ford Ranger plus Jaguar X Type X400 and Land Rover Defender.
- First component removes diesel pump sprocket cover, and also allows oil seal to be removed / replaced.
- Second component aligns / centralises the front camshaft chain cover before fitting the new oil seal.
A specialised socket for removing the cylinder head temperature sensor on certain Ford engines without damaging the sensor wire. The socket has a cut out that fits in the sensor.
- 15mm dia | 12 Point
- 1/2" Sq Drv
- Impact grade, Chrome Moly construction
- Applications: 1.8L | 2.0L | 2.4L | 3.2L Lynx / Puma Duratorq diesel engines