Specialised sockets for disassembling Bosch fuel pumps. This kit contains five tamperproof sockets for bolts commonly found on these fuel pumps.
- 7mm: EDC pump cover socket (96-03) OEM 0986612605
- 12.4mm: VP37 pump
- 12.6mm: VE Diesel Pump Socket OEM 098661750
- 14.4mm: Cover screw 28.1mm: Dial gauge cover
Required tools when replacing the crank seal / removing front engine cover to replace the chain. For use on 2.0L | 2.2L | 2.4L | 3.2L TDCi / TDDi Duratorq engines fitted to Ford Transit | Ford Ranger plus Jaguar X Type X400 and Land Rover Defender.
- First component removes diesel pump sprocket cover, and also allows oil seal to be removed / replaced.
- Second component aligns / centralises the front camshaft chain cover before fitting the new oil seal.
This return fuel volume tester is for use on the injector return side of a common rail diesel system.
Very easy to use - simply take off the return pipe connectors on the injectors and substitute with the fuel lines from this test kit.
- Six graduated fuel chambers
- Easy to read
Specialised locking tool for Ford Transit (2.2L) and Ford Ranger (3.2L) Puma engines. Allows for the removal of the chain driven high pressure diesel fuel pump while maintaining engine timing / timing chain position.
Use with ET1311 and ET9161.
- OEM Equiv: 303-1317
A specialised socket for removing the cylinder head temperature sensor on certain Ford engines without damaging the sensor wire. The socket has a cut out that fits in the sensor.
- 15mm dia | 12 Point
- 1/2" Sq Drv
- Impact grade, Chrome Moly construction
- Applications: 1.8L | 2.0L | 2.4L | 3.2L Lynx / Puma Duratorq diesel engines