Specialised diesel pump sprocket puller, enabling pump removal without requiring the removal of the timing chain. Because the sprocket on Transit (11-) does not have threaded holes, it requires the puller to have hook shaped legs.
Use with ET1512 / ET9161.
Always ensure that the fuel pressure has dropped to zero before disconnecting any pressure pipes.
- 2.2L | 3.2L TDCI (PUMA)
- OEM Equiv: 303-249 | 303-249-01
Required tools when replacing the crank seal / removing front engine cover to replace the chain. For use on 2.0L | 2.2L | 2.4L | 3.2L TDCi / TDDi Duratorq engines fitted to Ford Transit | Ford Ranger plus Jaguar X Type X400 and Land Rover Defender.
- First component removes diesel pump sprocket cover, and also allows oil seal to be removed / replaced.
- Second component aligns / centralises the front camshaft chain cover before fitting the new oil seal.
A specialised socket for removing the cylinder head temperature sensor on certain Ford engines without damaging the sensor wire. The socket has a cut out that fits in the sensor.
- 15mm dia | 12 Point
- 1/2" Sq Drv
- Impact grade, Chrome Moly construction
- Applications: 1.8L | 2.0L | 2.4L | 3.2L Lynx / Puma Duratorq diesel engines