A specialised kit for the safe removal of airbags on most vehicles, including BMW | Holden | Mercedes | Renault | VAG. Includes a range of 1/4" Sq Drv hex and Torx bit sockets.
Airbag removal tools
- 99-04 VW Passat | Polo | Golf | Bora | A4 | A6 (2x)
- VW Golf | Beetle & Seat (2x)
- VW Golf (98-04) | Passat (97) | Bora (99)
- VW Passat (00)
- VW Passat | Jetta | Golf | Beetle (99-04)
1/4" Sq Drv bit sockets
- Torx T25: BMW
- Torx T30: Audi | Holden | Renault | VW
- Torx (Sec) T25-H: BMW
- Torx (Sec) T30-H: Audi | BMW | Holden | Mercedes
- Hex 5mm: Audi
Specialised tool for the correct release of the driver's side front SIR inflator module from the steering wheel. Insert the tool into the access hole behind the steering wheel, and press the tool towards the front of the vehicle to release the retaining clips. Rotate the steering wheel 180 degrees to expose the other access hole, and repeat the process.
It is important that correct tools are used to safely remove airbags.
- Application: VE Commodore
- OEM Equiv: EL-48508
These pliers feature a two step tip that provides better support under the clip head than conventional panel clip pliers. This design allows for better clip removal, with less risk of damaging the clip.
- Tapered forks slide under most types of auto body clips.
Designed for BWM vehicles, but the support arms are adjustable so it will also fit a variety of other vehicles. Easy to use and saves a lot of time when removing stuck windscreen wiper arms.
- Applications: E12 | E21 | E23 | E24 | E28 | E30 | E31 | E32 | E32 | E34 | E36 | E38 | E39 | E46 | E53 | E60 | E65 | E66 | E85
A clever design for removal / installation either at the vehicle or mounted in a vice. Use your own sockets! Use any combination of 1/4" - 1/2" Sq Drv sockets. Eight adaptors hold the sockets in place. Ideal for use on cars, trucks, farm machinery etc.
- 2.5 Ton capacity
- 190mm opening
- 1/4" - 1/2" Sq Drv socket adaptors
Extra length and offset body for removal of internal handles. Reaches handle clip for instant removal without damage to upholstery.
Removes door handle and window winder spring clips with a single push. When the clip is removed it stays in the handle for easy reinstallation. Suitable for both small and large clips.
- Particularly suitable for Ford / Holden door handle and window regulator clips.
Plastic welders were designed to repair small to medium damage to components that would otherwise need to be replaced.
Now with a rechargeable lithium battery. Up to 150 staples in a single charge!
- For welding / repairing plastic parts, such as vehicle bumpers, cracks, broken fixtures etc
- Kit includes 9mm | 12mm welding tips, steel mesh (10cm x 6cm), ABS | PE | PP | PS welding rods
- FULLY PORTABLE
- REPAIR SMALL PLASTIC COMPONENTS
For accessing special fasteners on door hinges / handles of Audi | Mercedes | Porsche | VW vehicles.
Extra long drivers are essential for accessing hinges.
- Torx T30 Screwdriver x 250mm Blade Length (Mercedes)
- Torx T20 T-Bar x 210mm Blade Length (VW / Mercedes)
- Ratchet wrench (to suit insert bits)
- M4 Spline X " Hex Drive X 25mm OL (VW / AUDI)
- M8 Spline X " Hex Drive X 25mm OL (PORSCHE)
- M10 Spline X " Hex Drive X 25mm LONG (MERCEDES)
- T40 Torx X " Hex Drive X 25mm OL
- T45 Torx X " Hex Drive X 25mm OL
Uses induction technology to accurately deliver concentrated heat for removing rusted / corroded ferrous objects.
Faster / safer / more precise than oxy-acetylene.
Minimises risk of collateral damage, and reduces the cool down period saving time & money.
- Supplied with 3 coils & 1m rope coil
A high quality set of non-marring plastic trim removal tools.
The universal hook tool features multiple profiles for those tight spots that other tools simply will not fit in.
The combination wedge tool is excellent for lifting bezel edges, and for the removal of molded body trim pieces, without damaging them.
- 2 piece set
Includes hand pump with air control valve. The air bags are gentle on glass, frames and paintwork. Each bag is made from tough reinforced fabric.
A simple and effective tool for dent removal, or raising items like doors for easy fitment.
- Bag sizes: 57 x 190mm | 60 x 180mm | 160 x 160mm
A three piece set, with six different ends, for light duty prying of interior bezels, small plastic clips etc.
Manufactured from strong, lightweight nylon fibres, these pry bars are ideal for removing / installing o-rings, gaskets, smoothing adhesives, or light prying tasks.
- 3 pce set
This sleeve tool is designed to facilitate the removal / installation of the electronic ignition switch (EIS / EZS) without damaging the retaining ring fitted to Mercedes vehicles.
- Applications: W140 | W164 | W169 | W202 | W203 | W210 | W211 | W215 | W219 | W220 | W221 | W245 | W251 | W414
- OEM Equiv: 129 589 00 007 00.
A specialised socket for early model Mercedes ( 1978 - 1197) to turn the covering cap when removing / installing the locking cylinder on the ignition switch.
- Models: W123 | W124 | W126 | W129 | W140 | W163 | W170 | W202 | W210 and most early models (1978-1997)
Hook set suitable for removing o-rings, sealing rings, rotary shaft seals etc. The rounded tips avoid damaging / scratching components. And can be used to help push hoses over flanges (for instance, on turbochargers).
- 2x straight (short & long)
- 2x offset (short & long)
- Blade length: 60mm & 135mm