Automotive DMM with inductive pick up & K type temperature probe. RPM measurement, millisecond pulse duty cycle, dwell angle. Data hold & relative functions.
- IP67 dust and waterproof
- Fused current inputs and overload protection
- High contrast 4000 counts display with backlight
Starter current, alternator current & battery voltage measurement. Measures up to 1000A AC / DC. Functions include Continuity, Diode test, Capacitance, peak hold, Max / Min, and difference measurements.
- IEC-61010-1 (CAT III 600V, EMC Test Passed)
- Conductor dia: 35mm
- True RMS
Extremely accurate meter for dark current & alternator charging current measurement. For professional workshops.
- 5mA - 4000mA DC range for dark current measurement
- 40A / 200A DC range for normal DC current measurement
- Conductor dia: 20mm
- Noise cut clamp core
- Stable LCD readings even with low current
- IEC 61010-1 (CAT III 300V CAT I 600V, EMC Test Passed)
Designed for measuring AC / DC current, including for use with the ET0780 battery tester. Functions include peak value hold, and online monitoring. Equipped with RS232 interface.
- Four digits LCD display
- Sampling rate: 2x
- Clamp size: 30mm x 35mm
- Working current: 10mA
- Frequency: AC 45Hz ~ 400Hz
- Data interface: RS232
- Line voltage: AC 600V
Comprehensive kit for quickly & securely connecting into wiring.
- 2 way LED testers Black / red multimeter connector leads
- Male / female round terminal to banana plug
- Male / female flat blade terminal to banana plug
- Variable resistors with banana terminals
- Needle / piercing probes
- Heavy duty alligator clips
A pair of slim back probing probes, these incorporate a 'spring steel' prod which allows greater flexibility and less damage when attempting to override the rubber seal on some connectors.
- IEC 1010 Rating: 1000V CAT II Double / Reinforced Insulation 10Amps
- Made in UK quality
This robust purpose made cable reel contains 50 metres of Silvertronic's high quality double insulated silicone cable. The reel incorporates a 4mm socket and the cable is terminated in a right angle plug.
Ideal for use as an Earth trailing lead.
- IEC 1010 Rating: 1000V Cat II 20Amps
- Double reinforced insulation
- Green coloured cable
Perfect for connecting to fuel injectors, MAP and TPS sensors, as well as any weather pack seal type connectors. The modular design is compatible with any industry-standard, 4mm plug whether shrouded or not. All probes are supplied in a protective plastic tube.
- 4 colours | 0.7mm (0.028") OD back probe pins
- Made in UK quality