Automotive DMM with inductive pick up & K type temperature probe. RPM measurement, millisecond pulse duty cycle, dwell angle. Data hold & relative functions.
- IP67 dust and waterproof
- Fused current inputs and overload protection
- High contrast 4000 counts display with backlight
Starter current, alternator current & battery voltage measurement. Measures up to 1000A AC / DC. Functions include Continuity, Diode test, Capacitance, peak hold, Max / Min, and difference measurements.
- IEC-61010-1 (CAT III 600V, EMC Test Passed)
- Conductor dia: 35mm
- True RMS
Extremely accurate meter for dark current & alternator charging current measurement. For professional workshops.
- 5mA - 4000mA DC range for dark current measurement
- 40A / 200A DC range for normal DC current measurement
- Conductor dia: 20mm
- Noise cut clamp core
- Stable LCD readings even with low current
- IEC 61010-1 (CAT III 300V CAT I 600V, EMC Test Passed)
Designed for measuring AC / DC current, including for use with the ET0780 battery tester. Functions include peak value hold, and online monitoring. Equipped with RS232 interface.
- Four digits LCD display
- Sampling rate: 2x
- Clamp size: 30mm x 35mm
- Working current: 10mA
- Frequency: AC 45Hz ~ 400Hz
- Data interface: RS232
- Line voltage: AC 600V
Comprehensive kit for quickly & securely connecting into wiring.
- 2 way LED testers Black / red multimeter connector leads
- Male / female round terminal to banana plug
- Male / female flat blade terminal to banana plug
- Variable resistors with banana terminals
- Needle / piercing probes
- Heavy duty alligator clips
Professional quality multimeter with oscilloscope functions
Fast A/D converting sampling time, built in data logging, and trend capture.
Bluetooth enabled, with App.
- 20MHz / 50MS/s bandwidth / real time sampling rate
- 320 x 240 px TFT colour LCD display
- CATIII 1000V / CATIV 600V
- Rechargeable battery
A pair of slim back probing probes, these incorporate a 'spring steel' prod which allows greater flexibility and less damage when attempting to override the rubber seal on some connectors.
- IEC 1010 Rating: 1000V CAT II Double / Reinforced Insulation 10Amps
- Made in UK quality
Silvertronic multimeter leads are made in the UK. Designed for professional use, Silvertronic silicone leads are double insulated.
Silicone leads can withstand high temperature, including the heat of such things as hot manifolds and soldering iron tips.
- 1000V CAT III 20A
- 2m long cables (colour coded)
- Extra thin 0.7mm OD
- Supplied in a 4 pocket test lead organiser for convenient storage.
This robust purpose made cable reel contains 50 metres of Silvertronic's high quality double insulated silicone cable. The reel incorporates a 4mm socket and the cable is terminated in a right angle plug.
Ideal for use as an Earth trailing lead.
- IEC 1010 Rating: 1000V Cat II 20Amps
- Double reinforced insulation
- Green coloured cable
Perfect for connecting to fuel injectors, MAP and TPS sensors, as well as any weather pack seal type connectors. The modular design is compatible with any industry-standard, 4mm plug whether shrouded or not. All probes are supplied in a protective plastic tube.
- 4 colours | 0.7mm (0.028") OD back probe pins
- Made in UK quality
These unique back probes enable measurement in confined areas. The attached lead with socket allows connection to any standard 4mm multimeter plug.
Silvertronic leads are premium quality, made in the UK, using double insulated silicone cables.
- 0.7mm OD back probe pins
- 300mm cable length