The 2.0L / 2.3L DCi CDTi engine is chain driven between crankshaft & exhaust camshaft. To set the correct timing the inlet camshaft gear must be removed & the spring loaded split inlet camshaft gear must be aligned using the camshaft alignment tool. ALSO used on Renault 2.0L / 2.3L DCi CDTi chain drive diesel fitted to Espace, Koleos, Laguna, Megane, Scenic, Trafic..
- Applications: Nissan X-Trail (T31), Renault, Holden Vivaro (06-12)
- Engine codes: M9R | M9T
Specialised puller kit for removing the crankshaft pulley from the crankshaft. Suits Toyota JZ type | 1G type and Nissan RB type | VQ type.
- 2x 6mm bolts: 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90mm
- 2x 8mm bolts: 40, 45 60, 75, 85, 100mm
- 2x 6mm collars, the main body & 2x adaptors
A specialised tool for holding the timing sprocket of the high pressure pump on Nissan diesel engines. This kit also includes a pin to lock the timing sprocket / injection pump sprocket.
- Engine codes: YD22DTI | YD25DDT | YD25DDTI
- Applications: Navara | Pathfinder | X-Trail
- OEM equiv: KV11106030 | KV11106060