Locks camshafts in their timed position, when there is a need to remove the variable valve timing pulleys.
Use with ET0512.
- Applications: Ford Fiesta | Focus, Volvo V40 | S60 | V60
- Engine codes: Ford HXDA | HXJA | JQMA | PNDA | U5JA, Volvo B4164T
- OEM Equiv: 303-1552
Required tools when replacing the crank seal / removing front engine cover to replace the chain. For use on 2.0L | 2.2L | 2.4L | 3.2L TDCi / TDDi Duratorq engines fitted to Ford Transit | Ford Ranger plus Jaguar X Type X400 and Land Rover Defender.
- First component removes diesel pump sprocket cover, and also allows oil seal to be removed / replaced.
- Second component aligns / centralises the front camshaft chain cover before fitting the new oil seal.
This set locks / holds the flywheel in position to allow the release of the crankshaft pulley screws during timing belt replacement. It has the same functions as ET1574 but with the extra locking adaptors expanding its use on a larger model group in the Ford petrol & diesel engine range.
- Applications across a wide range of Ford engines especially: Diesel 1.8TDdi / TDCi |2.0TDCi, Petrol: 1.6Ti-VCT | later 1.25L / 1.4L 16v Duratec
- Adaptor lengths: 11mm | 29mm | 42mm
Oil pump locking tool for 2.0L, 2.2L, 2.4L, 3.2L diesel engines and 2.3L Duratec petrol engines.
Allows the oil pump to be removed / replaced in the same position (to ensure that the oil pump is not operating with excessive side loads).
- Mondeo | Ranger | Transit (2.0 / 2.2 / 2.4 / 3.2 TDCi / TDDi / Di Duratorq)
- OEM Equiv: 303-705 | 303-1093 (PSA 0198H)
Locks / holds camshaft & crankshaft when servicing the timing chain on 4.0L 12V SOHC engines used in Ford / Land Rover / Mazda vehicles.
- Applications: Ford Courier (05-06), Explorer (96-08) | Mazda B4000 | Land Rover Discovery 3 (05-09)
- OEM Equiv: OTC 6488 (303-564 | 303-565 | 303-571 | 303-573 | 303-575 | 303-576 | 303-577 | 303-578)
This modest little set is designed for the 2.0L / 2.2L DOHC common rail diesel engines in Ford, Land Rover, Peugeot & Volvo vehicles.
It allows the camshaft pulley to be locked using the timing pin while securing the flywheel / ring gear with the locking pin & plate. The cam belt transmits drive from crankshaft to camshaft then from one camshaft to the other by chain located in the cylinder head.
- OEM Equiv: 303-393 | 303-393-01 | 303-1059 | 303-1277
Specialised kit for holding camshafts in the correct position while installing the front crankshaft oil seal, and while setting the tappets.
Designed for use with 2.5L 20V DOHC petrol engines fitted to Ford Focus, and various Volvo vehicles.
- OEM Equiv: 303-1180 | 303-1183 (999 5765)
- Engine codes: B5254 | HYDA
ideally suited for operating the belt tensioning device, to allow easy belt changing. Especially suitable for hard to reach areas.
- Internal square drive adaptor
- Applications: Duratorq 2.0L | 2.2L TDDi and TDCi
- Engine codes: D5BA, D6BA, HJBA, HJBC, FMBA, N7BA, QJBB, QJBA
This pin locks the crankshaft in its timed position (via the flywheel) when servicing the camshaft drive chain.
Use with ET1900 crankshaft holding tool.
- Applications: Ford Transit (11-14) | Ranger (11-17)
- Engines: 2.2L | 3.2L TDCi diesel
- Engine code: SAFA
- OEM Equiv: 303-1562
For front covers that are a pressed tin component not fitted with dowel pins to position it. This tool aligns the front camshaft chain cover before fitting a new front oil seal. Use on crankshaft end to position to the cover and hold in position while cover fixings are tightened. Part of ET9161 kit for replacing front crankshaft oil seals. Applications: Mondeo, Ranger Transit w/ Puma engines.
Essential tools for setting and locking the engine, and for setting the position of the variable cam timing units on Ford 1.0L Ecoboost engines.
- Applications: Ford Fiesta WZ | Focus LZ | EcoSport BK
- OEM Equiv: 303-732 | 303-1064 | 303-1065 | 303-1602 | 303-1604 | 303-1606
These engines have a belt to drive the camshaft and a chain to drive the pump. This kit is designed for the chain, and removes the injection (high pressure) fuel sprocket and the timing chain front cover.
- Includes injection/high pressure pump sprocket holder and timing chain cover alignment tools
This timing tool kit is designed for 2.0L | 2.4L Ford Duratorq engines (including timing pump removal / installation). Suits engines built from 2002 - 2010.
The kit includes a chain tensioner, fuel pump cover removal tool, fuel pump sprocket locking tool, and camshaft / crankshaft sprocket alignment pins.
- OEM Equiv: 303-249 | 303-675 | 303-679A | 303-682 | 303-698 | 303-1151
This timing kit has been designed for late model Ford 2.0L EcoBlue engines in the Ford Transit (2016 >) which have the belt in oil design whereby the drive belt is located inside the oiled area on the engine.
- Application: Ford Transit (YN | YO)
- Engine codes: YMF6 | YNF6 (2016 onwards)
- OEM Equiv: 303-1637 | 303-1643 | 303-1650 | 23-019
This timing tool kit is designed to local the crankshaft / flywheel to set the TDC sensor position when servicing the cam chain drive system. Applications include ECOnetic and HDT engines.
- Applications: Transit 2.2 (06-) | Ranger (11-) Econetic & HDT engines
- OEM Equiv: 0188H | 303-698 | 303-1587
Specialised timing tools to suit the Ford Territory diesel engine. This engine is a variant of the Jaguar engine, and requires these specific locking tools in addition to the standard timing tool kit for the Jaguar engine.
Please refer to ET1565VP if you require the full Jaguar kit, plus these specific additional tools for the Ford Territory engine.