This circuit tester is suitable for use with standard 12V DC systems, as well as newer 42V systems. Safe for low current circuits as it only draws 3 milliamps @ 12V. Crystal clear handle providers excellent all round visibility, even in bright light.
- Automotic voltage identification: 12V (blue LED) | 42V (red LED)
- Two super bright LEDs for excellent visibility in all light conditions.
- Safe for low current circuits
Fast / accurate current measurement at the fusebox. Plugs directly into the fuse box and can be used on mini, standard and maxi fuse connections.
- LCD display
- Hold / Peak functions (with bar graph) for detecting current surges.
- Range: 0 - 80A, 0 - 48V DC
- Accuracy: ±2%
This noid light kit offers an efficient way to check electronic fuel injection (EFI) and idle air control signals. Simply disconnect the component. Plug the appropriate noid light into the wiring harness. Crank the engine, and a bright LED flash will indicate signal operation.
Supplied with a fibre optic extension lead for convenience.
- Individual noid lights are available separately.
Quickly detect short / open circuits, or identify wire connections. Key components are a transmitter unit, and a receiver unit. Works with voltages up to 42V.
- Buzzer / flasher
- Do not connect with ignition circuit
- Do not connect with pulse sensitive circuits, like airbags