This circuit tester is suitable for use with standard 12V DC systems, as well as newer 42V systems. Safe for low current circuits as it only draws 3 milliamps @ 12V. Crystal clear handle providers excellent all round visibility, even in bright light.
- Automotic voltage identification: 12V (blue LED) | 42V (red LED)
- Two super bright LEDs for excellent visibility in all light conditions.
- Safe for low current circuits
A professional quality circuit tester, with an LED display which provides real time voltage (in addition to indicating power (RED) and ground (GREEN)).
This unit has a fixed 90mm probe. See also ET3426A which is a similar tester, but with a standard 4mm connector.
- Spring cable extends to 3 metres
- 6V - 48V DC testing range
- Small testing current (<10mA)
- NOT for use with 240V AC | NOT for use with airbags
Specially designed for testing insulation on high voltage cables. An ESSENTIAL tool for working on hybrid or electric vehicle systems. Circuitry inside the unit is built specifically to safely cope with high voltages and currents found in these types of vehicle.
- Conforms to EN61010 / CAT III (1000V
- Supplied with test leads, batteries and carry case
Fast / accurate current measurement at the fusebox. Plugs directly into the fuse box and can be used on mini, standard and maxi fuse connections.
- LCD display
- Hold / Peak functions (with bar graph) for detecting current surges.
- Range: 0 - 80A, 0 - 48V DC
- Accuracy: ±2%
This noid light kit offers an efficient way to check electronic fuel injection (EFI) and idle air control signals. Simply disconnect the component. Plug the appropriate noid light into the wiring harness. Crank the engine, and a bright LED flash will indicate signal operation.
Supplied with a fibre optic extension lead for convenience.
- Individual noid lights are available separately.