Fuel Line Disconnect
Comprehensive set for separating quick disconnect couplings used in automotive air conditioning hoses, air and fuel lines.
Almost universal application across Asia, European and US vehicles.
- 6 aluminium tools for disconnecting air conditioning and fuel lines, sizes: 5Ú16 , 3Ú8 , 1Ú2 , 5Ú8 , 3Ú4", 7Ú8"
- 7 tools for disconnecting spring lock couplings on Ford / Holden / Chysler air conditioning and fuel lines, sizes 1Ú4 , 5Ú16 , 3Ú8 , 1Ú2 , 5Ú8 , 3Ú4", 7Ú8
Specialised pliers for inline fuel filter replacement on Holden | Mercedes | VAG petrol engines. Safely disconnects plastic fuel line clamps. With rubber handles for comfortable grip.
- Applications: Holden | Mercedes (M Class) | VAG
- Jaw opening: 80mm
- Jaw width: 5mm
- Overall length: 235mm
These tools quickly disconnect fuel lines without causing damage. Designed to simply clip over the connector to release the spring lock. Moulded nylon construction to withstand chemical exposure.
- Applications: Chrysler | Ford | Holden (Astra, Commodore, Vectra)
- Sizes: 1/4" (Black) | 5/16" (Red) | 3/8" (Blue)
Comprehensive disconnect set for spring lock fuel line couplings fitted to EFI engines / air conditioning lines.
- External disconnect tools (3 pcs) suit VT Commodores (and later), later Falcons, TJ Magna (and later). Sizes: 1/4", 5/16", 3/8". Length: 1 1/4" (32mm)
- Internal disconnect tools (7 pcs). Sizes: 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", 7/8". Length: 1" (25mm)
Easily grab onto fuel lines in one swift motion. Sockets flex at 45°. Very limited standoff from engine. Torque stays very accurate when tightening sockets to specific torque specifications
- Sizes: 11 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 17mm
- Especially useful for BMW N54 | N55 | N63 engines