Fuel Line Disconnect
Specialised pliers for inline fuel filter replacement on Holden | Mercedes | VAG petrol engines. Safely disconnects plastic fuel line clamps. With rubber handles for comfortable grip.
- Applications: Holden | Mercedes (M Class) | VAG
- Jaw opening: 80mm
- Jaw width: 5mm
- Overall length: 235mm
These tools quickly disconnect fuel lines without causing damage. Designed to simply clip over the connector to release the spring lock. Moulded nylon construction to withstand chemical exposure.
- Applications: Chrysler | Ford | Holden (Astra, Commodore, Vectra)
- Sizes: 1/4" (Black) | 5/16" (Red) | 3/8" (Blue)
Easily grab onto fuel lines in one swift motion. Sockets flex at 45°. Very limited standoff from engine. Torque stays very accurate when tightening sockets to specific torque specifications
- Sizes: 11 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 17mm
- Especially useful for BMW N54 | N55 | N63 engines