For locking intake & exhaust camshaft at TDC plus crankshaft in position for removal of crank bolt. To adjust the camshaft timing, the cam chain tensioner must be removed & adjuster centre bolts loosened to allow the crankshaft & 2 cams to be turned independently of each other so timing can be set.
ALSO suitable for Peugeot 207, 308 & Citroen C4 with EP6 DT / DTS coded engines.
- Engine codes: BMW Mini N14 (R55 | R56) | PSA EP6DT / EP6DTS
Use the wrench to lever the serpentine belt tensioner on the non-supercharged Cooper / Mini One to loosen the camshaft pulley & use the pin to lock the tensioner free of belt for pulley replacement or belt removal.
- Applications: R50 | R52
- Engine codes: W10 | W11
- OEM Equiv: 118 390 | 118 470
A timing kit for the BMW Mini W10 / W11 1.6L petrol chain driven engines. Primary applications are pre 2009 Mini One | Cooper S models (including JC Works).
This kit enables the correct timing positions to be set on both the camshaft and crankshaft when replacing the timing chain.
- Engine codes: W10B16 | W11B16
A comprehensive kit for the W16 engine used on Minis (Chassis - R55 / R56 / R57), as well as certain PSA 1.6L diesel models.
- Engines codes: BMW Mini W16D: W16D16(9HZ) |W16D 16UO.
- Applications: Mini / Mini Clubman (07-10) | PSA vehicles fitted with 1.6D engines.
- OEM Equiv: 11 9 790 | 11 9 850 (11 9 851 | 11 9 852)