Fluid & Grease
A combination air / hand powered pump for quickly extracting brake fluid, coolant, engine oil, transmission fluid etc. Do not use to extract petrol.
- Massive 10L capacity avoids the need to remove drain plugs etc
- Supplied with 4 suction tubes (6mm oil | 7mm oil | brake fluid connector | 10mm gear oil)
Made from a lightweight / durable plastic, these angled tip pliers are designed to shut off / restrict flows in a wide range of automotive applications. For instance brake / fuel / heater / vacuume hoses.
- 3 pce set (155mm | 165mm | 225mm)
- Special rounded jaw design to avoid damaging hoses
- Ring lock holds the pliers in desired position.
Set of two large 16 litre oil drain pans with inbuilt spout / anti splash lip. The anti splash lip helps prevent spills when carrying / pouring. Inbuilt pouring spout makes returning fluid to recycling containers safe & easy. Large handles for easy carrying.
Purpose made for the recovery of oil and antifreeze solutions. Also suitable for parts cleaning with emulsifiable solvents. Made from high density polyethylene with UV stabilisers.
- 16 litre capacity
- Approximately 400mm diameter x 120mm deep
- Colour coded (black / green) to avoid cross contamination / help keep different fluids isolated.
A convenient transfer syringe with a 1.5 litre capacity, with 400m extension.
This syringe is made from a high quality plastic that is resistant to most workshop fluids. The NBR seals supplied with this unit are designed for oil recovery, and should not be used with brake fluid.
- Robust plastic construction
- Transparent design
- Dual NBR seals