This three-stud wrench keeps the A/C clutch from turning when loosening or tightening the retaining nuts. Adjusts quickly with brass thumbscrews to fit various styles of A/C compressors used on Holden, Ford, & Chrysler vehicles. It also fits a variety of other pulleys.
A specialised cleaning gun for helping to remove bacteria from the air conditioning system. The gun injects cleaning fluid directly into the air conditioner evaporator.
The cleaning detergent leaves a protective layer in the air conditioning system that keeps it clean and at the same time secures a clean odour in the car. As quality and functionality always matters to Air Boy, our AC Cleaner is both easy to use and produced in impact-resistant quality materials that makes the tool very long lasting.
- Remove bacteria / odours
- Cleaning fluid available separately (SKU# AC-1L)
Number of floating discs indicates coolant strength. Checks condition of coolant antifreeze at both cold & hot temperatures. Orange disc shows over protection / loss of efficiency.
- Suits model Ethylene Glycol antifreeze, include OAT (organic acid technology) antifreeze.
- Reads in Celsius / Fahrenheit. Shows the lowest temperature to which the cooling system is protected
Manual type pressure tank to refill ATF on automatic transmissions without a dipstick. Includes 20 adapters for most common vehicles.
Tank with 6 litre / 1.5 gallon capacity, suitable for most transmissions - Audi, Ford, Holden, Infiniti, Mercedes, Nissan, Toyota, VW, and Volvo.
Specially designed tank base for feet to step on to stabilise the tank while pumping.
- Includes 20 adaptors
Comprehensive adaptor kit for the ATF transmission filler. This kit includes 15 adaptors for popular vehicles including VW CVT / DSG transmissions.
This kit incorporates the 10 standard adaptors supplied with the ET4090A kit, plus five new additional adaptors (which are available separately in the ET4092 adaptor kit).
A comprehensive adaptor kit for use with ATF transmission fillers. Please see the download link for a full list of adaptors supplied.
These adaptors are designed for use on automatic transmissions without a dipstick.
- Made from composite material
- Compatible with most ATF fillers
- 20 piece kit
Designed for quickly refilling ATF / differential / gear oil. The unit can be operated both pneumatically, and manually.
The unit features a large 12.5 litre tank which makes it ideal for transmissions which use a large quantity of ATF fluid. This kit comes with a 10 piece adaptor kit (ET4090-ADAP) as well as a bonus universal hose (ET4090-UNIV).
An additional, optional 5 pce adaptor kit is also available (ET4092).
- Air powered option for faster / easier operation
- 10 Pce adaptor kit (ET4090-ADAP) includes VW CVT / DSG, VZ Commodore, Falcon
- With BONUS universal hose
This dipstick is designed for Audi vehicles which are fitted with electronic oil systems. These vehicles are not supplied with a standard dipstick. A dipstick is needed to recalibrate the electronic system / check oil levels manually.
- Applications: Audi 2.0 TFSi | 2.0: TDi CR | 3.2L FSi | 3.0L Supercharged | 4.3L FSi
Accurately measures the strength of battery fluid, screenwash, antifreeze (including synthetics) and aqueous / urea AdBlue¨ content.
- Temperature corrected prism for improved accuracy
- Adjustable focus eyepiece
- Simple calibration using distilled water
- Supplied with pipette & storage case
A specialised wrench for the removal and replacement of the oil drain plug on many BMW | Mercedes models for the engine and gearbox. 14mm hex / 13mm box for differential oil filler plug, and M8 gearbox oil filter plug.
- Engines: 102.92/93/96/98/99, 103, 104, 110.92/98/99, 112, 113, 116, 117, 119, 120, 266, 275, 285, 601, 602.91/93/94/96, 603.91/93/96/97, 604, 605, 606, 615, 616, 617.91/95
- Transmissions: 637 | 716 | 717 | 722
A specialised kit for removing / installing seized output CV shafts in wheel hubs. This kit suits manhy BMW vehicles, but not the E53 X5. For this vehicle, refer ET1253D.
- Applications: E30 | E31 | E32 | E36 | E39 | E46 | E52 | E53 | E60 | E63 | E64 | E65 | E66 | E67 | E83 | E85 | RR1
A specialised kit for removing BMW diesel injectors in vehicles with M47 | M57 engines, without having to remove the cylinder head.
The special extraction bridge and pull spindle allows for quick / safe injector removal.
To avoid the risk of impurities entering the combustion chamber during the cleaning process, we strongly suggest the use of a compressed air adaptor.
- Engine codes: M47 | M47TU | M57 | M57TU