This three-stud wrench keeps the A/C clutch from turning when loosening or tightening the retaining nuts. Adjusts quickly with brass thumbscrews to fit various styles of A/C compressors used on Holden, Ford, & Chrysler vehicles. It also fits a variety of other pulleys.
This kit contains a wide range of air conditioning clutch hub pullers / installers for Ford, Holden, Chrysler and a range of other vehicles.
Included in this kit are forcing screws, removing flange, and adaptor assembly to install / remove most clutch hubs.
- Applications: Holden-Harrison DA-6, HR-6 and V5, A-6 and early R4 | Nippon Denso Ford / Chrysler A590, C171 & FS-6 | New Style, Sanden, York / Tecumesh HR980 | Zetex / Mitsubishi CH Series
A specialised cleaning gun for helping to remove bacteria from the air conditioning system. The gun injects cleaning fluid directly into the air conditioner evaporator.
The cleaning detergent leaves a protective layer in the air conditioning system that keeps it clean and at the same time secures a clean odour in the car. As quality and functionality always matters to Air Boy, our AC Cleaner is both easy to use and produced in impact-resistant quality materials that makes the tool very long lasting.
- Remove bacteria / odours
- Cleaning fluid available separately (SKU# AC-1L)
- Powerful radiator flushing gun.
- Adjustable air & water flows allows for precision cleaning.
- Combines compressed air and water. Safer than high pressure blasting.
- Both air and water flow are adjustable.
- Nozzles are interchangeable and replaceable.
- Connects to standard water connectors.
This specialised tool installs CV boots without the need to first remove drive shafts from the vehicle, or the CV joint from the drive shaft.
Use with standard shop air.
- Suits CV joint dia: 25-110mm
- 1/4" BSP air inlet size
- 72 - 113 PSI working pressure
- Replacement rubber boot available (ET4151-RB)
Number of floating discs indicates coolant strength. Checks condition of coolant antifreeze at both cold & hot temperatures. Orange disc shows over protection / loss of efficiency.
- Suits model Ethylene Glycol antifreeze, include OAT (organic acid technology) antifreeze.
- Reads in Celsius / Fahrenheit. Shows the lowest temperature to which the cooling system is protected
Manual type pressure tank to refill ATF on automatic transmissions without a dipstick. Includes 20 adapters for most common vehicles.
Tank with 6 litre / 1.5 gallon capacity, suitable for most transmissions - Audi, Ford, Holden, Infiniti, Mercedes, Nissan, Toyota, VW, and Volvo.
Specially designed tank base for feet to step on to stabilise the tank while pumping.
- Includes 20 adaptors
Comprehensive adaptor kit for the ATF transmission filler. This kit includes 15 adaptors for popular vehicles including VW CVT / DSG transmissions.
This kit incorporates the 10 standard adaptors supplied with the ET4090A kit, plus five new additional adaptors (which are available separately in the ET4092 adaptor kit).
- For use with ATF filling kits, such as our ET4088 / ET4090A.
A comprehensive adaptor kit for use with ATF transmission fillers. Please see the download link for a full list of adaptors supplied.
These adaptors are designed for use on automatic transmissions without a dipstick.
- Made from composite material
- Compatible with most ATF fillers
- M14 x 1.5 adaptor is suitable for oil refill on Ford Ranger
- 20 piece kit
Designed for quickly refilling ATF / differential / gear oil. The unit can be operated both pneumatically, and manually.
The unit features a large 12.5 litre tank which makes it ideal for transmissions which use a large quantity of ATF fluid. This kit comes with a 10 piece adaptor kit (ET4090-ADAP) as well as a bonus universal hose (ET4090-UNIV).
An additional, optional 5 pce adaptor kit is also available (ET4092).
- Air powered option for faster / easier operation
- 10 Pce adaptor kit (ET4090-ADAP) includes VW CVT / DSG, VZ Commodore, Falcon
- With BONUS universal hose
This dipstick is designed for Audi vehicles which are fitted with electronic oil systems. These vehicles are not supplied with a standard dipstick. A dipstick is needed to recalibrate the electronic system / check oil levels manually.
- Applications: Audi 2.0 TFSi | 2.0: TDi CR | 3.2L FSi | 3.0L Supercharged | 4.3L FSi
- 200mm overall length | 0 - 30mm graduated markings
A specialised tool for removing the sensor module connector on 0B5 transmissions (7 speed DCT with wet clutch). To use, simply connect the socket to the housing, turn anti-clockwise, then remove the connector housing.
- Applications: 0B5 transmissions
- Vehicles: Audi A4 (08-) | A5 Cabriolet (09-) | Q5 (08-) | A5 Coupe (08-) | A5 Sportback (08-) | A7 Sportback (11-)
- OEM Equiv: T40228
A precision instrument to accurately measure the strength of battery fluid, screenwash, antifreeze (including synthetics) and aqueous / urea AdBlue¨ content. A very versatile unit, especially with the ability to measure AdBlue concentration.
- Temperature corrected prism for improved accuracy
- Adjustable focus eyepiece
- Simple calibration using distilled water
- Supplied with pipette & storage case
A specialised wrench for the removal and replacement of the oil drain plug on many BMW | Mercedes models for the engine and gearbox. 14mm hex / 13mm box for differential oil filler plug, and M8 gearbox oil filter plug.
- Engines: 102.92/93/96/98/99, 103, 104, 110.92/98/99, 112, 113, 116, 117, 119, 120, 266, 275, 285, 601, 602.91/93/94/96, 603.91/93/96/97, 604, 605, 606, 615, 616, 617.91/95
- Transmissions: 637 | 716 | 717 | 722
A specialised / comprehensive crankshaft oil seal removal and installation kit that suits a wide range of BMW 4 & 6 cylinder engines.
This kit is suitable for both front / rear oil seals.
- Engines: N40 | N42 | N45 | N45T | N46 | N46T | N52 | N52N | N53 | N54 | N55
- OEM Equiv: 11 9 220 | 11 9 230 | 11 9 235
A specialised kit for removing / installing seized output CV shafts in wheel hubs. This kit suits manhy BMW vehicles, but not the E53 X5. For this vehicle, refer ET1253D.
- Applications: E30 | E31 | E32 | E36 | E39 | E46 | E52 | E53 | E60 | E63 | E64 | E65 | E66 | E67 | E83 | E85 | RR1
A specialised kit for removing BMW diesel injectors in vehicles with M47 | M57 engines, without having to remove the cylinder head.
The special extraction bridge and pull spindle allows for quick / safe injector removal.
To avoid the risk of impurities entering the combustion chamber during the cleaning process, we strongly suggest the use of a compressed air adaptor.
- Engine codes: M47TU | M57 | M57TU
- Spindle 16 (one side M17) for mounting in the injector
- 29mm socket for disassembling the electric unit
- Internal 6 Pt wrench for removing the injector needle