This current sensor clamp is designed to test current and leakage of circuits below 600V. A practical unit with compact size, high accuracy and good stability. Supplied with BNC connectors.
- 25mm x 30mm clamp size.
- 0 - 1,000A AC / DC range.
- BNC plugs output interface
- 2m output wire length
- IEC1010-1 | Cat III (600V)
Automotive DMM with inductive pick up & K type temperature probe. RPM measurement, millisecond pulse duty cycle, dwell angle. Data hold & relative functions.
- IP67 dust and waterproof
- Fused current inputs and overload protection
- High contrast 4000 counts display with backlight
Starter current, alternator current & battery voltage measurement. Measures up to 1000A AC / DC. Functions include Continuity, Diode test, Capacitance, peak hold, Max / Min, and difference measurements.
- IEC-61010-1 (CAT III 600V, EMC Test Passed)
- Conductor dia: 35mm
- True RMS
A professional quality insulation tester with inbuilt true RMS multimeter. This tool is ideal for testing the insolution of the high voltage wires used on hybrid vehicles.
This tester conforms to EN61010 CAT III (1000V) and CAT IV (600V).
- IP67 waterproof rating
- Use as a standalone device, or link wirelessly to a computer to save / print results
- Supplied with high voltage probes, thermocouple and wireless USB cable.
Designed for measuring AC / DC current, including for use with the ET0780 battery tester. Functions include peak value hold, and online monitoring. Equipped with RS232 interface.
- Four digits LCD display
- Sampling rate: 2x
- Clamp size: 30mm x 35mm
- Working current: 10mA
- Frequency: AC 45Hz ~ 400Hz
- Data interface: RS232
- Line voltage: AC 600V
Professional quality multimeter with oscilloscope functions
Fast A/D converting sampling time, built in data logging, and trend capture.
Bluetooth enabled, with App.
- 20MHz / 50MS/s bandwidth / real time sampling rate
- 320 x 240 px TFT colour LCD display
- CATIII 1000V / CATIV 600V
- Rechargeable battery
Extremely accurate meter for dark current & alternator charging current measurement. For professional workshops.
- 5mA - 4000mA DC range for dark current measurement
- 40A / 200A DC range for normal DC current measurement
- Conductor dia: 20mm
- Noise cut clamp core
- Stable LCD readings even with low current
- IEC 61010-1 (CAT III 300V CAT I 600V, EMC Test Passed)