Test battery charge / health for all 12V auto batteries and alternator / crank systems for 12V / 24V batteries, including new stop start batteries.
Print test results using the built in printer.
- Tests all main battery standards
- Max load voltage tests for 12V / 24V
- Short circuit / reverse polarity protection
Monitor battery status on all 12V automotive batteries. Wireless communication (up to 50m) by RF frequency. No need for cables / mobile phone app!
- Solar powered with internal battery (or charge via USB)
- Battery status (SOC / SOH / Voltage) etc. Plus check vehicle starting / charging systems.
- Easy dashboard mount / audible alerts.
A professional quality automotive battery tester for testing both 12V lithium ion and lead acid batteries. This tester uses conductance technology; a passive testing methodology which does not discharge / drain the battery. This analyser also checks the alternator's charging and starter's cranking condition.
- Tests all 12V lithium ion / lead acid batteries for cars / motor cycles.
- Print function via PC printer
- Testing range: Lithium ion 20- 1000CCA | Lead acid 20 - 2000CCA
Save vehicle memory when changing batteries. This avoids loss of radio and other similar vehicle settings. Simply connect cable to vehicle's OBDII port, and other end to a 12V power source.
- LED light indicates when external power source is active
- Fuse protects against current spikes
State of the art rugged professional design. Highly accurate. Will test all 12V lead acid automotive batteries, and 12V / 24V charging / crank systems.
Scan QR code on tester to bring up test report on any smart phone / tablet, and then easily email / text / share the report.
Browser based - no app needed!
- Testing range: 100 2,000 CCA
This advanced system tester is designed to test all 12V auto batteries (lead, AGM, EFB, GEL etc) including stop / start batteries. The unit tests battery condition PLUS charging (alternator) and starter (crank) systems.
The battery test analyses battery health status to calculate actual cold cranking capability of the battery. The tester will advise whether the battery needs replacing, and is also able to identify a faulty battery before actual failure.
The cranking test analyses the starting circuit (including the starter motor) by measuring increases in starting torque load. The charging test analyses the charging system, detecting under or overcharging.
- Testing range: 100 - 2,000CCA
- Powered from vehicle's 12V battery | no internal battery required
A precision instrument to accurately measure the strength of battery fluid, screenwash, antifreeze (including synthetics) and aqueous / urea AdBlue¨ content. A very versatile unit, especially with the ability to measure AdBlue concentration.
- Temperature corrected prism for improved accuracy
- Adjustable focus eyepiece
- Simple calibration using distilled water
- Supplied with pipette & storage case
The latest design! Built in 240V inverter, and Anderson / USB-C connectors. Use with either 12V lead acid / lithium batteries. Converts your standard car battery into a convenient power source!
- Inner dimensions: 33 x 19 x 23cm
- 500W (peak 1,000W) pure sine wave inverter
- USB-A / USB-C connectors (fast charge)
- Cigarette connector
- 50A Anderson plugs (x2)
Convert your Android scan tool into a professional battery tester! Or use with your mobile phone / tablet. Easily send test reports by email.
- Works with all common automotive batteries including AGM / GEL / Lithium.
- Professional tester showing battery status, charging / cranking tests, and voltage monitoring for deep analysis.
Simply download iOS / Android app to test all 12V automotive batteries PLUS charging / starter systems. This device can test the battery status, cranking and charging systems. And display battery health, either on the App or the device itself.
- Email test reports to customers direct from the App.
- Supports all battery standards, like JIS, DIN, IEC, EN, SAE, CA, CCA, GB, BCI, MCA
- Test battery CCA, voltage, internal resistance, health and charge
Our most powerful 12V jump starter, suitable even the largest SUVs / 4WDs. Extra grunt for the most demanding jump start applications!
New design includes updated USB-C fast charging port, plus USB-A / 12V cigarette ports. Conveniently charge using standard USB-C cable (charger not included).
This kit also inclides a memory saver cable to preserve vehicle memory when changing automotive batteries. Avoid losing radio settings etc.
- Up to 8L diesel!
- A must have for professional workshops.
- USB-A | USB-C | 12V DC outputs.
- 1400 Peak CCA
- 20,000 mAh battery
- Memory saver cable included
- Fast, convenient charging using type C cable
When you need more than just a powerbank... We've added a 150W inverter. Ultra portable power for your 240V devices.
Ideal for charging laptops, or any other small electrical devices that you use away from home.
With a large 32,400 mAh (120Wh) battery to keep you out of trouble...
- Three USB ports (5V 2.4A | QC 3.0 | Type C)
- 150W modified sine wave inverter (Max 300W impulse power). Max 15A current
- Simple USB recharging (5V 4.2A)
When you need a heavy duty solution! Charge power tool batteries, fridges etc.
A massive 450Wh (121,000mAh) battery.
All ports come with enclosures to protect against dirt ingress.
- Multiple charging options: solar, 240V AC, 12V DC
- Output: 240V (500W pure sine wave inverter), 5V 2.4A USB, 12V DC 15A
- Ultra portable: 5kg
An innovative solution for jump starting 24V trucks. Using capacitors, rather than batteries, they charge faster, and are safer from a storage perspective. Charging is easy too... either from the residual power in the battery, or else from any automotive battery. Ideal to keep onboard, for emergency situations.
- Weighs only 11 kg
- Supplied with Anderson connectors and alligator clips
- Charge either from residual energy in battery (if >12V), or else from any 12V or 24V power source.
- 3000A peak CCA
- Starts Caterpillar 750HP diesel V12 engines.
Perfect for tradies / outdoor use - waterproof* / shock proof / dust proof. Huge capacity! Special FAST CHARGE technology
- High speed recharge (only 4 hours)
- High capacity (up to 6x iPhone charges)
- Fast power delivery (save up to half the charging time compared to standard powerbanks).
- Recharge multiple devices simultaneously.