Other Brake Tools
A specialised kit for removing dust / dirt / rust when reseating ABS sensors. The kit contains 5 reamers, and one drill to suit most European vehilces.
Designed for use with a 1/4" drv flexible ratchet handle (not included).
- M10 x 133mm | VAG, Holden
- M14 x 42.5mm | BMW
- M15 x 33.5mm | Mercedes, Mazda, Toyota, Ford
- M18 x 31.5mm | VAG, BMW (E36 | E46)
- M18 x 42.5mm | VAG, NFZ
- M8 x 180mm Drill | VW T5
A specialised reamer for ABS wheel speed sensors. The fixture hole should be thoroughly cleaned before replacing the sensor.
This 11mm reamer enables precise cleaning of the fixture hole, without expanding the hole diameter / damaging the sensor wheel.
- 11mm diameter reamer
- Applications: VAG, including Golf Gen 6 / 7, Audi A3, Skoda Octavia, SEAT Leon
This file is designed for removing corrosion, road dirt, brake dust etc from calipers / carriers when replacing brake discs / pads. The reverse blade also functions as a scraper for harder to remove residue.
- Flat 155mm parallel blade with diagonal coarse grooves to reduce clogging.
- Extra slim 10mm style, especially useful on Japanese vehicles with narrow caliper carriers.
- Double sided for easy use.
For brake caliper guide bolts in the wheel bearing housing (extendable for OPEL Astra G)
A repair set for pulled out / damaged internal threads of brake caliper guide bolts, especially for VW Golf IV, Beetle, Audi A3.
Includes drilling stereotype extends set for Opel Astra G.
This tool is designed to assist with quickly / safely removing the brake disc. Using this tool reduces the vibration impact on the wheel bearing, electronic sensors, suspension etc compared to traditional methods. Auto adjusting jaws allow for almost universal application.
Please ensure that nuts are attached to the hub to prevent the brake disc from falling down when being removed.
- Adjustable spring loaded legs.
- Operating range: 170 - 400mm
- 120mm depth
- Always ensure that the threaded force screw is lubricated with Moly grease.
A set of support hooks which are ideal for holding the brake caliper, during brake service, to avoid damaging the brake pipes. Also a great solution for hanging other test equipment, such as replenishment bottles.
- Protective coating to avoid damage.
- Solid steel construction | Non flexible
- 2 piece set
A handy tool for driving brake rivets on trucks / tractors.
Simply secure the riveting jig in a vice. Select the appropriate punch size and anvil to suit the brake rivet. Hold the brake shoe and lining in one hand, and then fasten the rivet using a hammer.
Also suitable for older cars fitted with rivetted brake linings.
- 8mm | 11mm roll punches
- Star punch