This tool is designed to assist with quickly / safely removing the brake disc. Using this tool reduces the vibration impact on the wheel bearing, electronic sensors, suspension etc compared to traditional methods. Auto adjusting jaws allow for almost universal application.
Please ensure that nuts are attached to the hub to prevent the brake disc from falling down when being removed.
- Adjustable spring loaded legs.
- Operating range: 170 - 400mm
- Always ensure that the threaded force screw is lubricated with Moly grease.
Others also bought
A set of 9 essential sockets / bits to service brake calipers on German vehicles.
- 1/4" Sq Drv hex bit: 9mm x 19mm
- 3/8" Sq Drv hex bits: 7mm x24mm | 7mm x 65mm | 7mm x 92mm | 8mm x 24mm | 9mm x 50mm | 11mm x 100mm
- 1/2" Sq Drv sockets: 11.5mm 10Pt x 50mm (Porsche) | AS22 7 Pt x 48mm (Audi S5)
More from this category
A specialised kit for removing dust / dirt / rust when reseating ABS sensors. The kit contains 5 reamers, and one drill to suit most European vehilces.
Designed for use with a 1/4" drv flexible ratchet handle (not included).
- M10 x 133mm | VAG, Holden
- M14 x 42.5mm | BMW
- M15 x 33.5mm | Mercedes, Mazda, Toyota, Ford
- M18 x 31.5mm | VAG, BMW (E36 | E46)
- M18 x 42.5mm | VAG, NFZ
- M8 x 180mm Drill | VW T5
A specialised reamer for ABS wheel speed sensors. The fixture hole should be thoroughly cleaned before replacing the sensor.
This 11mm reamer enables precise cleaning of the fixture hole, without expanding the hole diameter / damaging the sensor wheel.
- 11mm diameter reamer
- Applications: VAG, including Golf Gen 6 / 7, Audi A3, Skoda Octavia, SEAT Leon
For brake caliper guide bolts in the wheel bearing housing (extendable for OPEL Astra G)
A repair set for pulled out / damaged internal threads of brake caliper guide bolts, especially for VW Golf IV, Beetle, Audi A3.
Includes drilling stereotype extends set for Opel Astra G.