Specialised diesel pump sprocket puller, enabling pump removal without requiring the removal of the timing chain. Because the sprocket on Transit (11-) does not have threaded holes, it requires the puller to have hook shaped legs.
Use with ET1512 / ET9161.
Always ensure that the fuel pressure has dropped to zero before disconnecting any pressure pipes.
- 2.2L | 3.2L TDCI (PUMA)
- OEM Equiv: 303-249 | 303-249-01
A specialised kit for removing / installing the injection pump on Ford 2.0L EcoBlue diesel engines (2016 onwards), including Ranger Raptor (2018-).
- Applications: Ford Transit VN | VO, Everest UA, Ranger PX, Ranger Raptor
- Engine codes: YMF6 | YN2S | YNF6 | YNPT | YNWS
Open end 12 point crowsfoot socket for servicing the union nut on high pressure lines for common rail injection engines.
- Applications: Audi A1 (8X), A3 (8P), A6 (4F), A8 (4E) | VW Golf (1K | 5K | AJ), Passat (3C), Polo (6R)
- 17mm | 12 Point
- 119mm OL
- 1/2" Sq Drv
A specialised tool to remove the diesel fuel pump sprocket on 2.2L | 2.5L diesel engines without disturbing the timing belt.
For engine timing please refer to either ET1266 or ET1369.
- Applications: Holden Movano, Renault Laguna | Master
- Engine codes: G9T | G9U
- OEM Equiv:KM-6207 | MOT 1548