Axle Nut Sockets
Adjustable two pin axle nut removal kit. Supplied with three different sizes of pins to suit a wide range of vehicles. This is a more flexible / durable solution for removing two hole hub nut sockets, than a dedicated socket with two pins.
- Pin diameters: 5.5mm | 6.8mm | 9mm
- Applications: Nissan Patrol GU | Colorado RG
A time saving tool for metallic bushes on rear axle or lower pivots of Mercedes situated below the rear brake caliper.
This tool suits multi-link rear suspension models and incorporates an axial bearing and a pressure piece which guarantees the correct position of the new metallic bushes.
This is a special socket for removing the grooved rear axle flange nuts on axles with CV joints, when replacing axle seals / bearings on certain Mercedes vehicles.
- Application (chassis): W107 | W114 | W115 | W116 | W123 | W126
- 54.75mm OD | 48.25mm ID with 4x 7.25mm dia pins
- 1/2" Sq Drv
- OEM Equiv: 115589020700
A specialised tool for removing / installing the rear suspension bush on many popular late model Toyota vehicles. A time saving tool!
- Applications: Allex (ZZE12#),Alphard (ANH10 | ANH15 | MNH10 | MNH15), Altis, Avensis (ACM20) | Camry | Corolla (NZE14# | NZE12# | ZRE14# | ZZE12#), Estima (ACR30 | ACR40 | MCR30 | MCR40), Ipsum (ACM21 | ACM26), Isis (ANM10 | ZGM10 | ZNM10) | Noah (AZR60 | AZR65),Previa (ACR30), Tarago (ACR30), Voltz (ZZE13#) Voxy (AZR60 | AZR65), NZE127, Will (NZE127 | ZZE127), Yaris
- OEM bushes: 48725-28050-S | 48725-12570 | 48725-0D040 | 48725-52040