Axle Nut Sockets
Adjustable two pin axle nut removal kit. Supplied with three different sizes of pins to suit a wide range of vehicles. This is a more flexible / durable solution for removing two hole hub nut sockets, than a dedicated socket with two pins.
- Pin diameters: 5.5mm | 6.8mm | 9mm
- Applications: Nissan Patrol GU | Colorado RG
This set contains extra deep sockets for servicing front wheel drive axle nuts on many popular vehicles. These sockets are 6 point / single hex.
Certain applications require 12 point sockets. For these, see ET4135.
- Sizes: 29mm | 30mm | 32mm | 34mm | 35mm | 36mm | 38mm.
- Length: 90mm
- 1/2" Sq Drv
- Chrome Moly construction
A time saving tool for metallic bushes on rear axle or lower pivots of Mercedes situated below the rear brake caliper.
This tool suits multi-link rear suspension models and incorporates an axial bearing and a pressure piece which guarantees the correct position of the new metallic bushes.
A specialised tool for removing / installing the rear suspension bush on many popular late model Toyota vehicles. A time saving tool!
- Applications: Allex (ZZE12#),Alphard (ANH10 | ANH15 | MNH10 | MNH15), Altis, Avensis (ACM20) | Camry | Corolla (NZE14# | NZE12# | ZRE14# | ZZE12#), Estima (ACR30 | ACR40 | MCR30 | MCR40), Ipsum (ACM21 | ACM26), Isis (ANM10 | ZGM10 | ZNM10) | Noah (AZR60 | AZR65),Previa (ACR30), Tarago (ACR30), Voltz (ZZE13#) Voxy (AZR60 | AZR65), NZE127, Will (NZE127 | ZZE127), Yaris
- OEM bushes: 48725-28050-S | 48725-12570 | 48725-0D040 | 48725-52040