This is a special socket for removing the grooved rear axle flange nuts on axles with CV joints, when replacing axle seals / bearings on certain Mercedes vehicles.
- Application (chassis): W114 | W115 | W116 | W123 | W126
Others also bought
A heavy duty diesel injector puller kit for disassembling / removing stuck injectors.
This kit has broad application including Bosch / Delphi injectors.
Includes universal joint to provide better access to hard to reach areas, and an M18 >> 5/8-18 UNF adaptor (to use with standard slide hammers).
- Hex bit sockets: ¿7.6, ¿6.6
- Universal joint: M18 x 1.5
- Special hex sockets: 27mm, 28mm, 29mm, 30mm
- Injector grippers: 12mm, 13.5mm, 16mm, 26mm
- Pull spindles: OT-M14 x 1.5, OT-M16 x 1.5, IT-M16 x 1.0, ITM17x 1.0, IT-M20 x 1.0, IT-M25 x 1.0, IT-M27 x 1.0, OT-M25 x 0.5,OT-M25 x 0.75, OT-M27 x 1
A 4 piece set of female & male adaptors that fit into each other to reduce the drive size. Ideal for converting existing adaptors, and for use in areas with limited space.
- 3/8" Sq Drv Male>> 1/4" Sq Drv Female
- 1/2" Sq Drv Male to 3/8" Sq Drv Female
- 3/4" Sq Drv Male >> 1/2" Sq Drv Female
- 1" Sq Drv Male to 3/4" Sq Drv Female
A time saving tool for metallic bushes on rear axle or lower pivots of Mercedes situated below the rear brake caliper.
This tool suits multi-link rear suspension models and incorporates an axial bearing and a pressure piece which guarantees the correct position of the new metallic bushes.
More from this category
Adjustable two pin axle nut removal kit. Supplied with three different sizes of pins to suit a wide range of vehicles. This is a more flexible / durable solution for removing two hole hub nut sockets, than a dedicated socket with two pins.
- Pin diameters: 5.5mm | 6.8mm | 9mm
- Applications: Nissan Patrol GU | Colorado RG