Locks chain tensioner in position on VAG petrol engines with a cam belt driving one camshaft & then transferring drive by chain to the other camshaft. A must during assembly & disassembly on 4 | 6 | 8 cylinder engines.
- Applicable years: 98 - 06
- OEM Equiv: 3366 | T20018
Holds both camshafts at TDC position while replacing timing belt. Used with ET1105-4.
- PCD 622mm
- Applications: 40v V8 (5V per cylinder), Audi: A6 | A8 | S6 | S8 | RS6, VW: Touareg | Phaeton
- Engine codes: 3.7 V8: AKC, AQG, BFL 4.2 V8: ANK, AQF, AQH, AQJ, ARS, ARU, ASG, AWN, AVN, AVP, AUW, AXQ, BCY, BFM, BGH, BHX, BRV
This tool sets the camshaft in the correct timed position when setting injection pump timing / reassembling cylinder head, for 1.9L TDi engines (99-03).
Specially designed to avoid the need to remove the valve cover.
- Replaces old style 3418 / 3359 tools.
- Engine code: ALH
Specialty cam locking bar for 24V VR6 engines used on some GTI, GLI and all 3.2 liter VR6. Also W8 and W12 engines (two needed). Locks both camshafts at TDC for setting valve timing. Not for 12V VR6, nor any 2.7L, 2.8L or 3.0L conventional V6 engines.
- Engine codes: 2.8L (AXK) (BDF), 3.2L (BAA) (BJS) (BMX) (BUB) (CBRA), 3.6L (BHK) (BHL) (BLV), 6.0L [V12] (BAP) (BRP) & (BSB)
- Application: Audi A3 (06-09) | A8 (05-09) | Q7 (07-09) | TT (04-09), Porsche Cayenne V6, VW CC (06-09) | EOS (07-09) | Golf (04) | GTI (02-06) | Phaeton (04-06) | R32 (04-08) | Touareg (04-09)
Better alignment with 2 ground shoulder screws & facilitates timing adjustment with the vacuum pump & cam cover still in place. The ground screws slide the setting bracket easily into the camshaft slot with the addition of the knob for precise alignment.
- OEM Equiv: 3418 | T10098 | T20038