The CanDo HD TPMS is an activation tool with functionalities specifically designed for the maintenance of trucks and buses. Read sensors in twin wheels and manage up to 22 wheels! The tool is compatible with today's leading truck and bus TPMS sensors and can be updated with new heavy transport vehicles as soon as they are introduced.
- Activates and reads OE sensors in seconds.
- Check tyre pressure to prevent under-inflation.
- Check sensor battery levels to prevent sensor failure.
- Display sensor ID, tyre pressure & temperature, battery status and more!
- Identifies the sensor by vehicle and sensor reference, or simply scan all protocols to activate.
- Fits under the wheel arch
- Manage and store up to 22 wheels.
- Frequent updates.
- 3 years software updates included!
Essential service tool for modern workshops / battery service technicians.
Many modern vehicles - especially with start / stop technology and/or regenerative braking - require a specialised tool to associate the new battery with the ECU.
Coverage includes BMW, Ford, PSA, VAG, Volvo
A professional service tool with ABS / Air Bag / SAS reset functions across a wide range of vehicles.
Compatible with both OBDI | OBDII cars, SUVs, minivans, light duty trucks, including the last 2016 / 2017 models on selected makes.
- Read / clear codes and turn off ABS / Airbag warning indicators
- Steering angle sensor calibration
- Shows live vehicle sensor data. View 2 parameter graphs simultaneously.
- Lifetime free updates
Modern vehicles fitted with TPMS systems require the ECU to be re-programmed when changing tyres/ replacing faulty sensors. Use in conjunction with a scan tool- this tool triggers individual sensors, for the scan tool to then reprogramme
- Triggers all known TPMS sensors, with internet updates available
- Decodes sensor information including sensor ID, tyre pressure, temperature, battery condition, OE part #, and relearn information
- Also tests RF Remote Keyless Entry system
- Built in rechargeable Li-Polymer battery