Oil Filter Removal
Popular set containing oil filter wrenches for removing both cartridge oil filter covers and oil filter canisters. Oil filter wrenches suit a wide range of vehicles including Audi, BMW, Ford, Holden, Hyundia / Kia, Lexus, Toyota and VW.
Use a 3/8" Sq Drv ratchet wrench, or 27mm wrench.
- 27mm | 6F
- 32mm | 6F
- 36mm | 6F
- ET1370 64.5mm | 14F (Corolla)
- ET9024-2 64.5mm | 14F (Toyota 6 Cyl)
- 74.2mm | 14F
- 86.6mm | 16F
- 88.8mm | 15F
- Adjustable 63-83mm
Cup style oil filter wrench to suit Toyota 4 Cylinder engines. For 6 cylinder / 8 cylinder engines, please use ET9024-2.
High quality DROP FORGED construction for extra durability. Do not mistake this for cheaper alternatives that are only made from cast steel.
- 64.5mm x 14 Flutes
- 3/8" Sq Drive
- Applications: Toyota 1.8L | 2.0L (4 Cyl)
- Torque: 25 /- 5Nm
A set of six low profile cartridge style oil filter wrenches which suit a wide range of European vehicles, including those which use Mann Mahle & Knecht filters.
- 3/8" Sq Drv x 30mm OL
- Sizes: 24 | 27 | 32 | 36 | 38mm & 42mm round
- Applications include BMW | BMW Mini | Ford | Holden | Mercedes, and VAG diesel engines fitted with Mann Mahle & Knecht filters.
This oil filter wrench is specially designed for BMW | Volvo (S40 | S70) vehicles with N40 | N42 | N45 | N46 engines. The wrench removes paper filters without damaging the housing.
See also ETWH-915.
- 86.6mm x 16 Flutes
- Engines: N40 | N42 | N45 | N46
- Maximum torque: 25Nm
- 1/2" Sq Drv