Specialty Bits / Sockets
Specialised female Torx Plus sockets, which are used in automotive applications including Corolla ZZE152, Navarra etc.
Torx Plus is a variant of Torx, with the ends being more rounded. As such, standard Torx sockets cannot be used to drive Torx Plus bolts. These sockets are the female version of standard Torx Plus bits.
Torx Plus is a registered trademark of Camcar Textron.
- 10EP | 11EP | 12EP | 14EP | 16EP | 18EP | 20EP
- 3/8" Sq Drv
- Supplied on socket rail
Increasingly popular fittings for specialist automotive applications. These female sockets are designed to drive Torx Plus bolts. Torx Plus has six points (similar to Torx) but with a different end geometry for better torque transfer.
- 18EP | 20EP | 22EP | 24EP | 26EP | 28EP | 30EP | 32EP
- 1/2" Sq Drv
- Hex metric insert bits: M4 - M14
- Hex imperial insert bits: 5/32" - 9/16"
- Torx insert bits: T200 - T60
- Torx (sec) insert bits: T10 - T60
- Spline insert bits: M5 - M12
- Hex power bits (75mm): 10mm - 14mm | 1/2", 9/16"
- Torx power bits (75mm): T55 | T60
- Spline power bits (75mm): M10 | M12
- Quick release bit holders: 3/8" Sq Drv | 1/2" Sq Drv
Ribe bolts are used extensively in automotive applications. This master kit includes a wide range of Ribe bit sockets in commonly used sizes / lengths.
These bit sockets are in 1/2" Sq Drv and are made from high quality S2 steel for professional use.
- Ribe bit sockets
- M5 | M6 | M7 | M8 | M9 | M10 | M12 | M13 | M14
- 50mm | 100mm | 140mm | 200mm lengths
- 1/2" Sq Drv