Test battery charge / health for all 12V auto batteries and alternator / crank systems for 12V / 24V batteries, including new stop start batteries.
Print test results using the built in printer.
- Tests all main battery standards
- Max load voltage tests for 12V / 24V
- Short circuit / reverse polarity protection
This advanced system tester is designed to test all 12V auto batteries including lead, AGM, EFB, GEL etc. The unit tests battery condition PLUS charging (alternator) and starter (crank) systems.
The battery test analyses battery health status to calculate actual cold cranking capability of the battery. The tester will advise whether the battery needs replacing, and is also able to identify a faulty battery before actual failure.
The cranking test analyses the starting circuit (including the starter motor) by measuring increases in starting torque load. The charging test analyses the charging system, detecting under or overcharging.
- Testing range: 100 - 2,000CCA
Save vehicle memory when changing batteries. This avoids loss of radio and other similar vehicle settings. Simply connect cable to vehicle's OBDII port, and other end to a 12V power source.
- LED light indicates when external power source is active
- Fuse protects against current spikes
This three-stud wrench keeps the A/C clutch from turning when loosening or tightening the retaining nuts. Adjusts quickly with brass thumbscrews to fit various styles of A/C compressors used on Holden, Ford, & Chrysler vehicles. It also fits a variety of other pulleys.
This kit contains a wide range of air conditioning clutch hub pullers / installers for Ford, Holden, Chrysler and a range of other vehicles.
Included in this kit are forcing screws, removing flange, and adaptor assembly to install / remove most clutch hubs.
- Applications: Holden-Harrison DA-6, HR-6 and V5, A-6 and early R4 | Nippon Denso Ford / Chrysler A590, C171 & FS-6 | New Style, Sanden, York / Tecumesh HR980 | Zetex / Mitsubishi CH Series
A specialised kit for removing dust / dirt / rust when reseating ABS sensors. The kit contains 5 reamers, and one drill to suit most European vehilces.
Designed for use with a 1/4" drv flexible ratchet handle (not included).
- M10 x 133mm | VAG, Holden
- M14 x 42.5mm | BMW
- M15 x 33.5mm | Mercedes, Mazda, Toyota, Ford
- M18 x 31.5mm | VAG, BMW (E36 | E46)
- M18 x 42.5mm | VAG, NFZ
- M8 x 180mm Drill | VW T5
A specialised reamer for ABS wheel speed sensors. The fixture hole should be thoroughly cleaned before replacing the sensor.
This 11mm reamer enables precise cleaning of the fixture hole, without expanding the hole diameter / damaging the sensor wheel.
- 11mm diameter reamer
- Applications: VAG, including Golf Gen 6 / 7, Audi A3, Skoda Octavia, SEAT Leon
This current sensor clamp is designed to test current and leakage of circuits below 600V. A practical unit with compact size, high accuracy and good stability. Supplied with BNC connectors.
- 25mm x 30mm clamp size.
- 0 - 1,000A AC / DC range.
- BNC plugs output interface
- 2m output wire length
- IEC1010-1 | Cat III (600V)