A specialised camshaft VVT actuator wrench, which is designed to be used when replacing actuator seals, or when the camshaft needs to be removed.
The wrench latches onto the the variable valve timing (VVT) actuators to allow quick / safe removal.
- Engines: B38 | B48
- OEM Equiv: 2 360 895
Break loose crank bolts that normal tools can't!
A set of thick wall crank bolt sockets for Honda / Mazda / Toyota vehicles. Counter weighted design for high torque applications.
- 17mm - Honda | Kia
- 19mm - Honda | Toyota
- 21mm - Ford | Holden | Jeep | Mazda
- 1/2" Sq Drv
These threaded pins are designed to assist with alinging the mechatronic unit when installing it.
- Applications: Golf (04>), Golf (09>), Golf Plus (05>), Touran (04>), Audi A3 (04>), Eos (06>), Passat (06>), Passat CC (09>), Scirocco (09>)
- Engine: 7 speed dual dry clutch gearbox 0AM
- OEM Equiv: T10406
An essential tool for installing the crankshaft position sensor ring on JLR vehicles fitted with the TDV6 engine, and also the trigger wheel to the rear crankshaft of Jaguar engines (300 powertrain).
- Applications: Land Rover Discovery 3 & 4 | Range Rover Sport, Jaguar X200 S Type | X250 XF | X350 XJ | X351 XJ, Ford Territory
- Engines: 2.7L TDV6 diesel
- OEM Equiv: 303-1130
Test battery charge / health for all 12V auto batteries and alternator / crank systems for 12V / 24V batteries, including new stop start batteries.
Print test results using the built in printer.
- Tests all main battery standards
- Max load voltage tests for 12V / 24V
- Short circuit / reverse polarity protection
This advanced system tester is designed to test all 12V auto batteries including lead, AGM, EFB, GEL etc. The unit tests battery condition PLUS charging (alternator) and starter (crank) systems.
The battery test analyses battery health status to calculate actual cold cranking capability of the battery. The tester will advise whether the battery needs replacing, and is also able to identify a faulty battery before actual failure.
The cranking test analyses the starting circuit (including the starter motor) by measuring increases in starting torque load. The charging test analyses the charging system, detecting under or overcharging.
- Testing range: 100 - 2,000CCA
This three-stud wrench keeps the A/C clutch from turning when loosening or tightening the retaining nuts. Adjusts quickly with brass thumbscrews to fit various styles of A/C compressors used on Holden, Ford, & Chrysler vehicles. It also fits a variety of other pulleys.