You may also like
Others also bought
A professional quality automotive battery tester for testing both 12V lithium ion and lead acid batteries. This tester uses conductance technology; a passive testing methodology which does not discharge / drain the battery. This analyser also checks the alternator's charging and starter's cranking condition.
- Tests all 12V lithium ion / lead acid batteries for cars / motor cycles.
- Print function via PC printer
- Testing range: Lithium ion 20- 1000CCA | Lead acid 20 - 2000CCA
More from this category
Designed in Japan, this professional quality unit tests all 12V auto batteries, including new auxiliary batteries for Toyota hybrids.
- Battery charging level
- Battery condition
- Engine start performance
- Charging system (alternator)
- Tests auxiliary batteries for Toyota Hybrids
- Unused battery test mode
- 24V batteries: Start Performance & Charging System tests
Test battery charge / health for all 12V auto batteries and alternator / crank systems for 12V / 24V batteries, including new stop start batteries.
Print test results using the built in printer.
- Tests all main battery standards
- Max load voltage tests for 12V / 24V
- Short circuit / reverse polarity protection
This advanced system tester is designed to test all 12V auto batteries including lead, AGM, EFB, GEL etc. The unit tests battery condition PLUS charging (alternator) and starter (crank) systems.
The battery test analyses battery health status to calculate actual cold cranking capability of the battery. The tester will advise whether the battery needs replacing, and is also able to identify a faulty battery before actual failure.
The cranking test analyses the starting circuit (including the starter motor) by measuring increases in starting torque load. The charging test analyses the charging system, detecting under or overcharging.
- Testing range: 100 - 2,000CCA