A versatile tool for holding the camshaft gear when loosening / tighening the centre bolt. The adjustable jaw and replaceable pin sets makes this kit universal in application.
- This kit has been updated with two extra pin sets. These 5mm / 8mm pins are essential to suit late model VAG engines.
Flat Rate Shipping - $16.50
$16.50 flat rate shipping
Others also bought
Designed for quickly refilling ATF / differential / gear oil. The unit can be operated both pneumatically, and manually.
The unit features a large 12.5 litre tank which makes it ideal for transmissions which use a large quantity of ATF fluid. This kit comes with a 10 piece adaptor kit (ET4090-ADAP) as well as a bonus universal hose (ET4090-UNIV).
An additional, optional 5 pce adaptor kit is also available (ET4092).
- Air powered option for faster / easier operation
- 10 Pce adaptor kit (ET4090-ADAP) includes VW CVT / DSG, VZ Commodore, Falcon
- With BONUS universal hose
Adjustable jaws fit all hexagon & octagon wheel bearing lock nuts. Contains three sets of pins, applicable to any pin holes on the nut.
- 6 Point lock nuts: 1-3/4" - 5-3/4" (49 - 135mm)
- 8 Point lock nuts: 1-3/4" - 5-5/8" (49 - 143mm)
- Pin diameters: 1/4" | 5/16" | 3/8"
More from this category
This gauge tests belt tension, for the precise adjustment of engine drive belts. Universal application including timing belts, fan belts, grooved / ribbed / toothed v-belts. Convenient T handle design.
Simply place the belt between the roller pins and the pressing handle. Turn the T handle clockwise (until the t-bar is tight). Check displacement (5-10mm). Refer to vehicle manual for recommended displacement.