This socket set is specially designed for removing diesel injectors, including new style sockets for late model engines including Duratorq on Ford Mondeo / Transit, and those used on late model Land Rovers.
Professional quality chrome moly sockets.
- 1/2" Sq Drv: 21 x 89mm | 22 x 78mm | 22 x 110mm | 27 x 78mm | 28 x 78mm | 28 x 83mm
- The 28mm socket features a location collar for 2.4D | 2.5D engines on Alfa Romeo / Land Rover.
Flat Rate Shipping - $16.50
$16.50 flat rate shipping
Others also bought
Check out Power Probe's newest tool - The Maestro - with all the features of the PP4 PLUS the built-in diagnostic power to display waveforms.
The Maestro wirelessly pairs with our Power Probe App, allowing for a wireless remote display as well as data streaming and recording.
Files can be emailed, exported or simply saved for future reference.
Easily verify correct operation of:
More from this category
Special tools for internal repair of Bosch | Siemens | Denso CR injectors. These tools are designed to remover the injector's internal fittings, and include injector ball valve lapping tools and guide.
- Injector ball valve lapping tools & guide (3x)
- 10mm Hex Male x 6.6mm dia Hole Security Insert x 21mm external Hex 1/2" Sq Drv
- 10mm Hex Male x 7.6mm dia Hole Security Insert x 21mm external Hex 1/2" Sq Drv
- Denso CR injector valve seat removal tool
- Bosch CR 16mm injector screw removal socket (8 sided) 1/2" Sq Drv
- Siemens CR injector internal fixing removal tool
This return fuel volume tester is for use on the injector return side of a common rail diesel system. Very easy to use - simply take off the return pipe connectors on the injectors and substitute with the fuel lines from this test kit.
- Measure return fuel flow on common rail injectors
- Identify worn / blocked / inoperative injectors quickly
- For diesel vehicles up to 6 cylinders
- Adaptors for Bosch | Siemens | Denso | Delphi
This practical tool helps test diesel injectors for leakage, spray patterns, opening pressure, and leakage between injector needle and injector body.
Suitable for pressure-activated injectors. An electronic switching device (not supplied) is needed for this unit to be able to test common rail type injectors.
- With transparent tank and two connecting pipes - M12 | M14
- Pressure range: 0-600 Bar
These tools are essential for holding the injectors in place on Ford Puma engines when tightening the high pressure fuel pipe and injector collar.
This set includes one alignment bar to align two injectors simultaneously, and a second adjustable bar to extend functionality to include 2.0L | 2.2L | 2.4L diesel engines.