Specialised kit to assist with checking the alignment of the pump injector unit, and installing o-rings for the pump injector unit.
- Applications: Phaeton & Touareg (03-), & A3 (04-)
- OEM Equiv: T10210 PD injector setting gauge) | T10056 (o-ring tools)
CBWA, BAC, BPE, AYH, AJS
|Vehicle Make||Model||Series||Engine Code||Engine Size||Year Start||Year End|
Others also bought
This kit helps clean / decarbonise the injector hole. Plus the seat cutters clean the bottom of the injector hole to allow proper setting of the new copper washer.
Helps avoid blow back due to poorly seated injectors.
- 3 seat cutters: 17mm flat | 17mm angle | 17mm angled
- Includes washer removal tool, injector blanking plugs (stop debris entering cylinders), wire brush cleaning set for chamber walls and centralising stem for correct cleaning seating angle
More from this category
Special tools for internal repair of Bosch | Siemens | Denso CR injectors. These tools are designed to remover the injector's internal fittings, and include injector ball valve lapping tools and guide.
- Injector ball valve lapping tools & guide (3x)
- 10mm Hex Male x 6.6mm dia Hole Security Insert x 21mm external Hex 1/2" Sq Drv
- 10mm Hex Male x 7.6mm dia Hole Security Insert x 21mm external Hex 1/2" Sq Drv
- Denso CR injector valve seat removal tool
- Bosch CR 16mm injector screw removal socket (8 sided) 1/2" Sq Drv
- Siemens CR injector internal fixing removal tool
This return fuel volume tester is for use on the injector return side of a common rail diesel system. Very easy to use - simply take off the return pipe connectors on the injectors and substitute with the fuel lines from this test kit.
- Measure return fuel flow on common rail injectors
- Identify worn / blocked / inoperative injectors quickly
- For diesel vehicles up to 6 cylinders
- Adaptors for Bosch | Siemens | Denso | Delphi
This practical tool helps test diesel injectors for leakage, spray patterns, opening pressure, and leakage between injector needle and injector body.
Suitable for pressure-activated injectors. An electronic switching device (not supplied) is needed for this unit to be able to test common rail type injectors.
- With transparent tank and two connecting pipes - M12 | M14
- Pressure range: 0-600 Bar
An essential kit for cleaning the diesel injector seat when replacing injectors. Reamer material upgraded to SKD11 hardness (not SCM440) for extra durability.
- 19mm flat (Mercedes CRD) | 17mm flat (BMW | PSA | Renault) | 15mm flat (most trucks) | 19mm angled (Fiat | Iveco)
- PLUS 17mm angled reamer (Mercedes CDI). PLUS 19mm reamer to clean injector carbon