A specialised tool for aiding in installing / removing the injector sleeve (21515329) on Volvo FM12 trucks.
For removing sleeves, put the 2-1 puller into the cylinder to reach the sleeve. Tighten the top nut to make the puller retain the sleeve. Install the 2-2 puller ring, and assembl the #1 puller. Screw top nut to remove the old sleeve.
For installing new sleeves, put the new sleeve into the 3-1 expander. Then install the 3-2 tap thread. Finally put the entire tool into the cylinder. Screw down the top nut to install the sleeve perfectly.
Others also bought
More from this category
This return fuel volume tester is for use on the injector return side of a common rail diesel system. Very easy to use - simply take off the return pipe connectors on the injectors and substitute with the fuel lines from this test kit.
- Measure return fuel flow on common rail injectors
- Identify worn / blocked / inoperative injectors quickly
- For diesel vehicles up to 6 cylinders
- Adaptors for Bosch | Siemens | Denso | Delphi
This practical tool helps test diesel injectors for leakage, spray patterns, opening pressure, and leakage between injector needle and injector body.
Suitable for pressure-activated injectors. An electronic switching device (not supplied) is needed for this unit to be able to test common rail type injectors.
- With transparent tank and two connecting pipes - M12 | M14
- Pressure range: 0-600 Bar
An essential kit for cleaning the diesel injector seat when replacing injectors. Reamer material upgraded to SKD11 hardness (not SCM440) for extra durability.
- 19mm flat (Mercedes CRD) | 17mm flat (BMW | PSA | Renault) | 15mm flat (most trucks) | 19mm angled (Fiat | Iveco)
- PLUS 17mm angled reamer (Mercedes CDI). PLUS 19mm reamer to clean injector carbon
This socket set is specially designed for removing diesel injectors, including new style sockets for late model engines including Duratorq on Ford Mondeo / Transit, and those used on late model Land Rovers.
Professional quality chrome moly sockets.
- 1/2" Sq Drv: 21 x 89mm | 22 x 78mm | 22 x 110mm | 27 x 78mm | 28 x 78mm | 28 x 83mm
- The 28mm socket features a location collar for 2.4D | 2.5D engines on Alfa Romeo / Land Rover.