The Power Probe 4 is a multi-use Circuit Tester with built-in diagnostic power.
This tool simplifies the testing of fuse boxes, verifies correct operation of motors, lights, relays, sensors, wires, communications circuits and computer drivers. The large LCD colour display makes viewing live test information and mode selection simplified in even direct sunlight or complete darkness.
- Supplies Power and Ground
- Digital voltmeter with Min/Max voltage capturing
- 20 ft power lead
- Tests for bad grounds / short circuits
- Powered by vehicle battery
- Gold plated brass probe tip
- Directed LED head lamps to illuminate test area
- Ohmeter / Frequency
- Pulse width (+tive & -tive)
Additional diagnostic modes:
- Petrol fuel injection tester
- PCM / ECM driver tester
- Signal tracer (use with ECT3000)
You may also like
The ECT3000 Electrical Short and Open Finder makes locating shorts and opens quickly and more accurately than ever before. When the ECT3000 Transmitter is connected to an isolated circuit, it will quickly determine if the circuit has an open or if the circuit is shorted to ground. The ECT3000 receiver is designed to detect signals from the transmitter and its new adjustable distance indicator allows for accurate detection.
- Transmitter quickly determines if circuit has an open or if circuit is shorted to the ground.
- Receiver features a new adjustable distance indicator.
- Light bulb sockets for testing lighting systems. Plus probes / alligator clips.
- Works on 12-24V systems.
Others also bought
This petrol engine timing light is designed for professional use. Featuring multiple measurement modes and a rotating barrel for better aim at the timing market and LCD viewing angle.
- Tachometer: 249 to 9,990 RPM (± 1% Accuracy)
- Dwell: 0¡ to 180¡ / 2 - 12 cylinders (±1% Accuracy)
- Voltage: 10 - 16V DC (± 1% Accuracy)
- Advance Degrees (2 / 4 cycle DIS & Conventional): 0¡ to 90¡ ( ± 0.5¡ Accuracy)
Perform battery checks, charging system checks, fuse checks, voltage checks, component tests...
All at the flick of the switch, while being guided through with our two NEW menu options: EZLEARNING and EZDIAGNOSTIC.
- New larger LCD screen
- Upside down? No problem! New flip screen feature
- Menu driven. Makes navigating a breeze
Check out Power Probe's newest tool - The Maestro - with all the features of the PP4 PLUS the built-in diagnostic power to display waveforms.
The Maestro wirelessly pairs with our Power Probe App, allowing for a wireless remote display as well as data streaming and recording.
Files can be emailed, exported or simply saved for future reference.
Easily verify correct operation of
More from this category
Test battery charge / health for all 12V auto batteries and alternator / crank systems for 12V / 24V batteries, including new stop start batteries.
Print test results using the built in printer.
- Tests all main battery standards
- Max load voltage tests for 12V / 24V
- Short circuit / reverse polarity protection
This advanced system tester is designed to test all 12V auto batteries including lead, AGM, EFB, GEL etc. The unit tests battery condition PLUS charging (alternator) and starter (crank) systems.
The battery test analyses battery health status to calculate actual cold cranking capability of the battery. The tester will advise whether the battery needs replacing, and is also able to identify a faulty battery before actual failure.
The cranking test analyses the starting circuit (including the starter motor) by measuring increases in starting torque load. The charging test analyses the charging system, detecting under or overcharging.
- Testing range: 100 - 2,000CCA
A versatile tool for holding the camshaft gear when loosening / tighening the centre bolt. The adjustable jaw and replaceable pin sets makes this kit universal in application.
- This kit has been updated with two extra pin sets. These 5mm / 8mm pins are essential to suit late model VAG engines.