Perform battery checks, charging system checks, fuse checks, voltage checks, component tests...
All at the flick of the switch, while being guided through with our two NEW menu options: EZLEARNING and EZDIAGNOSTIC.
- New larger LCD screen
- Upside down? No problem! New flip screen feature
- Menu driven. Makes navigating a breeze
Others also bought
Fast / accurate current measurement at the fusebox. Plugs directly into the fuse box and can be used on mini, standard and maxi fuse connections.
- LCD display
- Hold / Peak functions (with bar graph) for detecting current surges.
- Range: 0 - 80A, 0 - 48V DC
- Accuracy: ±2%
More from this category
Test battery charge / health for all 12V auto batteries and alternator / crank systems for 12V / 24V batteries, including new stop start batteries.
Print test results using the built in printer.
- Tests all main battery standards
- Max load voltage tests for 12V / 24V
- Short circuit / reverse polarity protection
This advanced system tester is designed to test all 12V auto batteries including lead, AGM, EFB, GEL etc. The unit tests battery condition PLUS charging (alternator) and starter (crank) systems.
The battery test analyses battery health status to calculate actual cold cranking capability of the battery. The tester will advise whether the battery needs replacing, and is also able to identify a faulty battery before actual failure.
The cranking test analyses the starting circuit (including the starter motor) by measuring increases in starting torque load. The charging test analyses the charging system, detecting under or overcharging.
- Testing range: 100 - 2,000CCA