New radiator adaptor for Audi | Porsche | Skoda | Seat | Volkswagen fitted with an internal M62 x 3mm thread.
- Material: Nylon 6-6
- Applications: Audi A3 (96-18) | A4 (16-17) | A8 (10-17) | Q2 (16-18) | TT (08-18), Porsche C4 (13-16) | Carrera (12-16), SEAT Ibiza (13-16) | Leon (13-18) | Fabia (14-18) | Kodiaq (16-18), VW Beetle (12-18) | Golf Sports (14-18) | Passat (14-18) | Tiguan (10-18) | Up (11-17).
Others also bought
This set is designed to refill radiator coolant by creating a vacuum in the cooling system, allowing coolant to be replaced without introducing air pockets. Supplied with a cone shaped adaptor to suit a variety of radiator filler necks.
- Lift vehicle / drain old coolant / replace drain plug
- Hang vacuum unit under bonnet
- Connect coolant hose and drain hose to vacuum pump (check that all valves are closed)
- Put coolant hose in coolant / make sure hose is always submerged
- Turn on vacuum switch and vacuum valve. Turn off once vacuum is created
- Turn on coolant valve. Coolant will flow into the radiator
More from this category
A specialised radiator test cap for post 2015 Hyundai / Kia vehicles. Part of the Endeavour Tools range of specialised radiator test adaptors.
This cap is designed to be used with the ET1039 radiator adaptor test kit.
- Applications: Hyundai Elantra (16-19), i30 (16-19) Tucson (15-19), Veloster (2019) | Kia Picanto (17-), Sportage (17-18)
Right angle adaptor for use with the ET1039VP kit. Certain vehicles have very limited access to the radiator cap, and this adaptor addresses such issues.
- Connector turns 360 degrees
- Surface treated with anti oxidant materials to prevent rust due to constant contact with coolant.
A versatile kit designed to test all common styles of radiator caps. The cap adaptors are colour coded, and fitted with quick release couplings. These couplings suit standard radiator tester pressure pumps (which can be purchased separately - for instance, ET1039-1).
- Quickly test radiator cap gasket integrity to detect cooling system leakage
- Adaptors cover most late model vehicles
A master kit for testing leaks in automotive cooling systems (including testing radiator caps), and refilling new coolant by creating a vacuum in the cooling system.
This kit is an update of the ET1039 kit, and contains a new radiator test cap for late model VW vehicles, and a right angle adaptor. The right angle adaptor is essential for late model vehicles with limited access to the radiator cap.
- Includes various adaptors for major vehicle brands.
- Purge refill unit for refilling coolant under pressure