Timing Tools Finder
Engine Code Search
A specialised cylinder head rebuilt kit designed to allow the camshafts to be correctly fitted into the cylinder head on Porsche / VAG common rail engines.
The set contains a jig, various camshaft support fixtures, gear tooth alignment clamps and locking devices.
- OEM Equiv: T40094 | T40095 | T40096
- Applications: VAG 1.6L | 2.0L | 2.7L | 3.0L | 4.0L | 4.2L diesel CR engines | Porsche 3.0 TDi
- For timing servicing on 2.7L - 4.2L engines, also refer ET1622.
Locks chain tensioner in position on VAG petrol engines with a cam belt driving one camshaft & then transferring drive by chain to the other camshaft. A must during assembly & disassembly on 4 | 6 | 8 cylinder engines.
- Applicable years: 98 - 06
- OEM Equiv: 3366 | T20018
For servicing the camshaft adjuster securing bolt on 2.0L TFSi engines. M10 Polydrive (short version) - longer version T10070.
Do NOT use a standard Torx socket when removing the bolt on the camshaft sprocket.
- M10 Polydrive (6 splines)
- 54mm length
- OEM Equiv: T40080
- 1/2" Sq Drv
Specialty cam locking bar for 24V VR6 engines used on some GTI, GLI and all 3.2 liter VR6. Also W8 and W12 engines (two needed). Locks both camshafts at TDC for setting valve timing. Not for 12V VR6, nor any 2.7L, 2.8L or 3.0L conventional V6 engines.
- Engine codes: 2.8L (BDE) (BDF), 3.2L (BAA) (BJS) (BMX) (BUB), 3.6L (BHK) (BHL) (BLV)
- Application: Audi A3 (06-09) | A8 (05-09) | Q7 (07-09) | TT (04-09), VW CC (06-09) | EOS (07-09) | Golf (04) | GTI (02-06) | Phaeton (04-06) | R32 (04-08) | Touareg (04-09)
A comprehensive / specialised kit for servicing the two part engine support steady bar bush that is fitted to the front subframe of certain VAG models. This kit allows for sealing off the side of the aperture to enable easy extraction / insertion of the bushes, as well as allowing this task to be done without removing the subframe from the vehicle.
A time saving workshop tool.
Designed for V6 4v common rail diesel, chain driven engines. Used for turning over & positioning the crankshaft during removal & installation of the camshaft timing chain. Also contains crankshaft aligning pins (with flats) & side alignment pins for crankshaft to cylinder head.
- Applications: Audi: A4 | A5 | A6 | A8 | Q7 | Allroad, VW: Phaeton | Touareg, Porsche Cayenne
A set ot two cam belt tensioner tools for Volkswagen 4 Cyl TDI PD SOHC diesel engines. Also certain Audi / Skoda applications. These tension tools are designed for Pumpe Duse and Common Rail diesels fitted with larger engine mounting brackets.
- OEM Equiv: T10264 | T10265
This kit provides the essential camshaft | crankshaft | tensioner tools for working on popular VAG vehicles with 1.4L FSI and 1.9L | 2.0 TDi PD engines fitted to MK5 - Mk6 generation vehicles fitted with toothed timing belts.
This kit is suitable for use with cam belt kits including INA 531020110, Contitech CT1028K3, Gates K055569XS.
- OEM Equiv: 310-084 (T10008) | 310-085 (T10050) | T20102 | 310-1054 (T10115) | T10060 | T10100 | T10020 | T10264 | T10265
A specialised timing tool kit is for 1.8L | 2.0L TSi / TFSi 4v engines. This kit includes a TDC indicator. The TDC indicator needs to be used in conjunction with a DTI gauge. The DTI gauge (ET1101) is not included in the kit, but is available separately.
This kit is designed to allow removal / replacement of the timing chain and camshaft sprockets. The kit includes special camshaft pulley locking blocks for late model Gen 3 TSi / TFSi engines.
A comprehensive timing tool kit for belt tensioning a wide range of 1.8L | 2.0L petrol FSi / TFSi engines. The kit includes locking pins, camshaft alignment tool and tensioner wrench.
This kit includes necessary tools for servicing the chain in head and establishing correct valve / camshaft timing.
- Applications: Audi A3 | A4 | A6 | S3 | TT (03-10)
A comprehensive kit for timing belt replacement on a wide range of VAG petrol / diesel engines. Also for PD diesel engines fitted to Ford Galaxy (99-06). Covers PD engines with both hydraulic and mechanical belt tensioners.
- Includes cambelt tensioner tools and camshaft / injection pump locking tools.
Locks the vibration damper (crankshaft pulley) when removing centre bolt - for 5 cylinder diesel (except Eurovan) with VR6 engine.
Also used when replacing the crankshaft oil seal flywheel and adjusting valve timing.
- Engine code: AAA
- Applications: VW VR6 (92-98)
- OEM Equiv: 3273