Timing Tools Finder
Engine Code Search
Locks chain tensioner in position on VAG petrol engines with a cam belt driving one camshaft & then transferring drive by chain to the other camshaft. A must during assembly & disassembly on 4 | 6 | 8 cylinder engines.
- Applicable years: 98 - 06
- OEM Equiv: 3366 | T20018
A comprehensive / specialised kit for servicing the two part engine support steady bar bush that is fitted to the front subframe of certain VAG models. This kit allows for sealing off the side of the aperture to enable easy extraction / insertion of the bushes, as well as allowing this task to be done without removing the subframe from the vehicle.
A time saving workshop tool.
Designed for V6 4v common rail diesel, chain driven engines. Used for turning over & positioning the crankshaft during removal & installation of the camshaft timing chain. Also contains crankshaft aligning pins (with flats) & side alignment pins for crankshaft to cylinder head.
- Applications: Audi: A4 | A5 | A6 | A8 | Q7 | Allroad, VW: Phaeton | Touareg, Porsche Cayenne
A set ot two cam belt tensioner tools for Volkswagen 4 Cyl TDI PD SOHC diesel engines. Also certain Audi / Skoda applications. These tension tools are designed for Pumpe Duse and Common Rail diesels fitted with larger engine mounting brackets.
- OEM Equiv: T10264 | T10265
This kit provides the essential camshaft | crankshaft | tensioner tools for working on popular VAG vehicles with 1.4L | 1.9L diesel TDi PD engines. The kit is suitable for use with cam belt kits including INA 531020110, Contitech CT1028K3, Gates K055569XS.
- OEM Equiv: 310-084 (T10008) | 310-085 (T10050) | T20102 | 310-1054 (T10115) | T10060 | T10100 | T10020 | T10264 | T10265
This timing tool kit is for 1.8L | 2.0L TSi / TFSi 4v engines, and includes a TDC indicator and DTI gauge.
The kit is designed to allow removal / replacement of the timing chain and camshaft sprockets. The kit includes special camshaft pulley locking blocks for late model Gen 3 TSi / TFSi engines.
Locking kit for a wide range of VAG 1.8L | 2.0L chain drive engines. Plus camshaft adjuster valve tools & crankshaft pulley holding tool.
- Engine codes: 1.8L: BYT, BZB, CABA, CABB, CABD, CDAA, CDAB, CDHA, CDHB, CJSA, CJSB, CJEB, 2.0L: CAWA, CAWB, CBFA, CCTA, CCZA, CCZB, CCZC, CCZD, CDNB, CDNC, CDND, CESA, CETA, CFKA, CFPA, CHHA, CHHB, CJKA, CJKB, CNCB, CNCD, CPLA, CPSA, CYNB