Timing Tools Finder
Engine Code Search
Locks camshafts in their timed position, when there is a need to remove the variable valve timing pulleys.
Use with ET0512.
- Applications: Ford Fiesta | Focus, Volvo V40 | S60 | V60
- Engine codes: Ford HXDA | HXJA | JQMA | PNDA | U5JA, Volvo B4164T
- OEM Equiv: 303-1552
This set locks / holds the flywheel in position to allow the release of the crankshaft pulley screws during timing belt replacement. It has the same functions as ET1574 but with the extra locking adaptors expanding its use on a larger model group in the Ford petrol & diesel engine range.
- Applications across a wide range of Ford engines especially: Diesel 1.8TDdi / TDCi 2.0TDCi, Petrol: 1.6Ti-VCT | later 1.25L / 1.4L 16v Duratec
- Adaptor lengths: 11mm | 29mm | 42mm
For new high efficiency 4 cylinder petrol turbocharged engines with variable valve timing fitted to Ford / Volvo vehicles.
Also refer ET5412 camshaft setting bar.
Applications: Ford Fiesta WZ | Focus LW | Kuga TF | B-Max | C-Max, Volvo S60 | V60
OEM Equivalents & Engine Codes:
- TT1054: Ford 303-1054, VAG T10115, VAG T03006
- TT1550: Ford 303-1550, Volvo 999 7431
- TT0748: Audi 303-748, Volvo 999 7406, Mazda 21-259
- TT1097: Ford 303-1097, Volvo 999 7429
- JTJA | JQMA | M8MA | M9MA | JTMA | B4164T | PNDA
Essential new tool for removal of BM5G-9F593-BA / CM5G-9F593-BA injector nozzles on Ford EcoBoost GDi engines.
The kit is designed for engines up to 2.0L. The split collet (with its slim design) fits down over the injector. Turn to securely grip the injector, then extract with the slide hammer.
- OEM Equiv: 310-206 (9997410)