Timing Tools Finder
Engine Code Search
This set locks / holds the flywheel in position to allow the release of the crankshaft pulley screws during timing belt replacement. It has the same functions as ET1574 but with the extra locking adaptors expanding its use on a larger model group in the Ford petrol & diesel engine range.
- Applications across a wide range of Ford engines especially: Diesel 1.8TDdi / TDCi 2.0TDCi, Petrol: 1.6Ti-VCT | later 1.25L / 1.4L 16v Duratec
- Adaptor lengths: 11mm | 29mm | 42mm
For new high efficiency 4 cylinder petrol turbocharged engines with variable valve timing fitted to Ford / Volvo vehicles.
Also refer ET5412 camshaft setting bar.
Applications: Ford Fiesta WZ | Focus LW | Kuga TF | B-Max | C-Max, Volvo S60 | V60
OEM Equivalents & Engine Codes:
- TT1054: Ford 303-1054, VAG T10115, VAG T03006
- TT1550: Ford 303-1550, Volvo 999 7431
- TT0748: Audi 303-748, Volvo 999 7406, Mazda 21-259
- TT1097: Ford 303-1097, Volvo 999 7429
- JTJA | JQMA | M8MA | M9MA | JTMA | B4164T | PNDA
For securing the cylinder head, and camshaft / crankshafts during servicing of cylinder head assemblies on 4 | 5 | 6 cylinder engines.
This kit has all the tools required for cam replacements and head rebuilds on Volvo 2.5L petrol engines.
- Engine codes: VOLVO B41XX | B42XX | B52XX | B62XX | B63XX, FORD: B5254T
- Volvo OEM Equiv: 9995451 | 9995454
This modest little set is designed for the 2.0L / 2.2L DOHC common rail diesel engines in Ford, Land Rover, Peugeot & Volvo vehicles.
It allows the camshaft pulley to be locked using the timing pin while securing the flywheel / ring gear with the locking pin & plate. The cam belt transmits drive from crankshaft to camshaft then from one camshaft to the other by chain located in the cylinder head.
- OEM Equiv: 303-393 | 303-393-01 | 303-1059 | 303-1277
This kit locks the camshaft during timing belt replacement over the complete range of Ford Duratec engines in both belt & chain drive variants.
- Applications: Wide range of Ford | Mazda | Volvo vehicles with 1.25L | 1.4L | 1.6L 16v Ti-VCT engines plus 1.8L | 2.0L | 2.3L 16v engines.
Specialised kit for holding camshafts in the correct position while installing the front crankshaft oil seal, and while setting the tappets.
Designed for use with 2.5L 20V DOHC petrol engines fitted to Ford Focus, and various Volvo vehicles.
- OEM Equiv: 303-1180 | 303-1183 (999 5765)
- Engine codes: B5254 | HYDA
A specialised kit for removing seized injectors from Ford 2.0L EcoBlue engines, from approximately 2016 onwards. Injector removal is necessary for any service tasks that require the removal of the cam cover, cylinder head or cam shafts.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This kit is designed to remove seized injectors only. Using this kit will render any injector inoperable.
- Always ensure that the force screw is properly lubricated.
- OEM Equiv: 303-1690
Locks camshafts in their timed position, when there is a need to remove the variable valve timing pulleys.
Use with ET0512.
- Applications: Ford Fiesta | Focus, Volvo V40 | S60 | V60
- Engine codes: Ford HXDA | HXJA | JQMA | PNDA | U5JA, Volvo B4164T
- OEM Equiv: 303-1552
Essential tools for setting and locking the engine, and for setting the position of the variable cam timing units on Ford 1.0L Ecoboost engines.
- Applications: Ford Fiesta WZ | Focus LZ | EcoSport BK
- OEM Equiv: 303-732 | 303-1064 | 303-1065 | 303-1602 | 303-1604 | 303-1606
These engines have a belt to drive the camshaft and a chain to drive the pump. This kit is designed for the chain, and removes the injection (high pressure) fuel sprocket and the timing chain front cover.
- Includes injection / high pressure pump sprocket holder and timing chain cover alignment tools
Essential new tool for removal of BM5G-9F593-BA / CM5G-9F593-BA injector nozzles on Ford EcoBoost GDi engines.
The kit is designed for engines up to 2.0L. The split collet (with its slim design) fits down over the injector. Turn to securely grip the injector, then extract with the slide hammer.
- OEM Equiv: 310-206 (9997410)
A specialised timing kit for late model JLR vehicles fitted with the 2.0L GTDi engine.
- Engine code: 204PT
- Applications: Jaguar e-Pace (17-), XF (12-) | Land Rover Discovery Sport (15-), Freelander 2 (12-15), Range Rover Evoque (11-)
- OEM Equiv: 303-748 | 303-1521 | 303-1594 | 303-1595 | 303-1600
A master kit for installing stretch style multi ribbed drive belts.
These belts do not require an idler, but they do need special tools for convenient, and safe assembly.
- Audi: A3
- BMW: 318 | 320 | 325 | 330 | 335 | 520 | 525 | 530 | 535 | 635 | 730 | X3 | X5
- Chrysler: Grand Voyager | Voyager
- Citroen: C2 | C3 | C4 | Jumper | Relay
- Fiat: Albea | Doblo | Ducato | Fiorino | Linea | Marea | Multipla | Palio | Qubo | Siena | Stilo | Strada
- Ford: C-Max | Courier | Fiesta | Focus | Fusion | Mondeo | Tourneo | Transit
- Iveco: Daily
- Seat: Altea | Ibiza
- Skoda: Octavia | Yeti
- Mazda: 2 | 3 | CX-5
- Mercedes: Sprinter | Viano | Vito
- Peugeot: 206 | 207 | 307 | Boxer
- Volvo: C30 | S40
- VW: Eos | Golf | Jetta | Passat | Polo | Scirocco
A comprehensive diesel locking pin set for changing the cam belt on single / twin cambelted 2.0L | 2.4L 5 Cyl engines and 1.6L | 1.9L | 2.0L 4 Cyl diesel engines.
The kit provides the locking tools required for both timing belt change and the dismantling of the gear driven cams fitted to the twin cam engines in the Volvo range.
Applications: C30 | C70 | S40 | S60 | S80 | V50 | V60 | V70 | XC60 | XC70 | XC90
Engines: 2.0L 5 Cyl, 1.6L | 1.9L | 2.0L 5 Cyl
OEM Equivalents & Engine Codes:
- ET0379-25: VAG T10264
- TT7121: Ford 303-734, Volvo 999-7169, Land Rover 21-262, Mazda 49JE02-020, PSA 0194-C
- TT0732: Ford 303-732, Volvo 999-7169, Honda 07744-0010400, PSA 0194-A, BMW Mini 11 9 790, Suzuki 09910-05410, Mazda 49JE02-018
- TT7007: Volvo 999 7007
- TT0190: Ford 303-735, Volvo 999 7122, Land Rover 21-263, PSA 0188M, Renault MOT 1430, Mazda 49JE02-021, PSA 0194-B, BMW 11 0 790, PSA 0189B
- TT7006: Volvo 999 7005
- D5204T2 | D5204T3 | D5244T | D5244T10 | D5244T11 | D5244T13 | D5244T14 | D5244T15 | D5244T16 | D5244T17 | D5244T18 | D5244T19
- D5244T2 | D5244T3 | D5244T4 | D5244T5 | D5244T6 | D5244T7 | D5244T8 | D5244T9 | D5204T | D4164T | D4162T | D4204T | D4204T2
- D5204T2 | D5204T3 | D5244T | D5244T10 | D5244T11 | D5244T13 | D5244T14 | D5244T15 | D5244T16 | D5244T17 | D5244T18 | D5244T19 | D5244T2 | D5244T3 | D5244T4 | D5244T5 | D5244T6 | D5244T7 | D5244T8 | D5244T9 | D5204T | D4164T | D4162T | D4204T | D4204T2