Timing Tools Finder
Engine Code Search
Locks camshafts in their timed position, when there is a need to remove the variable valve timing pulleys.
Use with ET0512.
- Applications: Ford Fiesta | Focus, Volvo V40 | S60 | V60
- Engine codes: Ford HXDA | HXJA | JQMA | PNDA | U5JA, Volvo B4164T
- OEM Equiv: 303-1552
Required tools when replacing the crank seal / removing front engine cover to replace the chain. For use on 2.0L | 2.2L | 2.4L | 3.2L TDCi / TDDi Duratorq engines fitted to Ford Transit | Ford Ranger plus Jaguar X Type X400 and Land Rover Defender.
- First component removes diesel pump sprocket cover, and also allows oil seal to be removed / replaced.
- Second component aligns / centralises the front camshaft chain cover before fitting the new oil seal.
This set locks / holds the flywheel in position to allow the release of the crankshaft pulley screws during timing belt replacement. It has the same functions as ET1574 but with the extra locking adaptors expanding its use on a larger model group in the Ford petrol & diesel engine range.
- Applications across a wide range of Ford engines especially: Diesel 1.8TDdi / TDCi |2.0TDCi, Petrol: 1.6Ti-VCT | later 1.25L / 1.4L 16v Duratec
- Adaptor lengths: 11mm | 29mm | 42mm
Locks / holds camshaft & crankshaft when servicing the timing chain on 4.0L 12V SOHC engines used in Ford / Land Rover / Mazda vehicles.
- Applications: Ford Courier (05-06), Explorer (96-08) | Mazda B4000 | Land Rover Discovery 3 (05-09)
- OEM Equiv: OTC 6488 (303-564 | 303-565 | 303-571 | 303-573 | 303-575 | 303-576 | 303-577 | 303-578)
For securing the cylinder head, and camshaft / crankshafts during servicing of cylinder head assemblies on 4 | 5 | 6 cylinder engines.
This kit has all the tools required for cam replacements and head rebuilds on Volvo 2.5L petrol engines.
- Engine codes: VOLVO B41XX | B42XX | B52XX | B62XX | B63XX, FORD: B5254T
- Volvo OEM Equiv: 9995451 | 9995454
This modest little set is designed for the 2.0L / 2.2L DOHC common rail diesel engines in Ford, Land Rover, Peugeot & Volvo vehicles.
It allows the camshaft pulley to be locked using the timing pin while securing the flywheel / ring gear with the locking pin & plate. The cam belt transmits drive from crankshaft to camshaft then from one camshaft to the other by chain located in the cylinder head.
- OEM Equiv: 303-393 | 303-393-01 | 303-1059 | 303-1277
Specialised kit for holding camshafts in the correct position while installing the front crankshaft oil seal, and while setting the tappets.
Designed for use with 2.5L 20V DOHC petrol engines fitted to Ford Focus, and various Volvo vehicles.
- OEM Equiv: 303-1180 | 303-1183 (999 5765)
- Engine codes: B5254 | HYDA
This fuel filter wrench is designed for removing / installing the fuel filter bowl when replacing the fuel cartridge. Suits new shape Transits (after 2012).
For 2016 onwards vehicles refer ET1672
- Application: Ford Transit 2.2 TDCi engine
- 115mm | 6 Flutes
- 3/8" Sq Drv
Specialised diesel pump sprocket puller, enabling pump removal without requiring the removal of the timing chain. Because the sprocket on Transit (11-) does not have threaded holes, it requires the puller to have hook shaped legs.
Use with ET1512 / ET9161.
Always ensure that the fuel pressure has dropped to zero before disconnecting any pressure pipes.
- 2.2L | 3.2L TDCI (PUMA)
- OEM Equiv: 303-249 | 303-249-01
Specialised locking tool for Ford Transit (2.2L) and Ford Ranger (3.2L) Puma engines. Allows for the removal of the chain driven high pressure diesel fuel pump while maintaining engine timing / timing chain position.
Use with ET1311 and ET9161.
- OEM Equiv: 303-1317
An essential service kit for removing broken spark plugs. The key feature of the kit being that it removes the broken sleeve from the cylinder head.
In most cases, avoiding the costly need to remove the cylinder head.
- Engine: 5.4L V8 3V (Triton) | 330, Barra, Boss
- Applications: Ford Falcon | F-150 (04-08)
Essential tools for setting and locking the engine, and for setting the position of the variable cam timing units on Ford 1.0L Ecoboost engines.
- Applications: Ford Fiesta WZ | Focus LZ | EcoSport BK
- OEM Equiv: 303-732 | 303-1064 | 303-1065 | 303-1602 | 303-1604 | 303-1606
These engines have a belt to drive the camshaft and a chain to drive the pump. This kit is designed for the chain, and removes the injection (high pressure) fuel sprocket and the timing chain front cover.
- Includes injection/high pressure pump sprocket holder and timing chain cover alignment tools
This timing tool kit is designed to local the crankshaft / flywheel to set the TDC sensor position when servicing the cam chain drive system. Applications include ECOnetic and HDT engines.
- Applications: Transit 2.2 (06-) | Ranger (11-) Econetic & HDT engines
- OEM Equiv: 0188H | 303-698 | 303-1587
Specialised timing tools to suit the Ford Territory diesel engine. This engine is a variant of the Jaguar engine, and requires these specific locking tools in addition to the standard timing tool kit for the Jaguar engine.
Please refer to ET1565VP if you require the full Jaguar kit, plus these specific additional tools for the Ford Territory engine.