Timing Tools Finder
Engine Code Search
Locks camshafts in their timed position, when there is a need to remove the variable valve timing pulleys.
Use with ET0512.
- Applications: Ford Fiesta | Focus, Volvo V40 | S60 | V60
- Engine codes: Ford HXDA | HXJA | JQMA | PNDA | U5JA, Volvo B4164T
- OEM Equiv: 303-1552
Required tools when replacing the crank seal / removing front engine cover to replace the chain. For use on 2.0L | 2.2L | 2.4L | 3.2L TDCi / TDDi Duratorq engines fitted to Ford Transit | Ford Ranger plus Jaguar X Type X400 and Land Rover Defender.
- First component removes diesel pump sprocket cover, and also allows oil seal to be removed / replaced.
- Second component aligns / centralises the front camshaft chain cover before fitting the new oil seal.
This set locks / holds the flywheel in position to allow the release of the crankshaft pulley screws during timing belt replacement. It has the same functions as ET1574 but with the extra locking adaptors expanding its use on a larger model group in the Ford petrol & diesel engine range.
- Applications across a wide range of Ford engines especially: Diesel 1.8TDdi / TDCi 2.0TDCi, Petrol: 1.6Ti-VCT | later 1.25L / 1.4L 16v Duratec
- Adaptor lengths: 11mm | 29mm | 42mm
Locks / holds camshaft & crankshaft when servicing the timing chain on 4.0L 12V SOHC engines used in Ford / Land Rover / Mazda vehicles.
- Applications: Ford Courier (05-06), Explorer (96-08) | Mazda B4000 Bravo | Land Rover Discovery 3 (05-09)
- OEM Equiv: OTC 6488 (303-564 | 303-565 | 303-571 | 303-573 | 303-575 | 303-576 | 303-577 | 303-578)
For new high efficiency 4 cylinder petrol turbocharged engines with variable valve timing fitted to Ford / Volvo vehicles.
Also refer ET5412 camshaft setting bar.
Applications: Ford Fiesta WZ | Focus LW | Kuga TF | B-Max | C-Max, Volvo S60 | V60
OEM Equivalents & Engine Codes:
- TT1054: Ford 303-1054, VAG T10115, VAG T03006
- TT1550: Ford 303-1550, Volvo 999 7431
- TT0748: Audi 303-748, Volvo 999 7406, Mazda 21-259
- TT1097: Ford 303-1097, Volvo 999 7429
- JTJA | JQMA | M8MA | M9MA | JTMA | B4164T | PNDA
For securing the cylinder head, and camshaft / crankshafts during servicing of cylinder head assemblies on 4 | 5 | 6 cylinder engines.
This kit has all the tools required for cam replacements and head rebuilds on Volvo 2.5L petrol engines.
- Engine codes: VOLVO B41XX | B42XX | B52XX | B62XX | B63XX, FORD: B5254T
- Volvo OEM Equiv: 9995451 | 9995454
This modest little set is designed for the 2.0L / 2.2L DOHC common rail diesel engines in Ford, Land Rover, Peugeot & Volvo vehicles.
It allows the camshaft pulley to be locked using the timing pin while securing the flywheel / ring gear with the locking pin & plate. The cam belt transmits drive from crankshaft to camshaft then from one camshaft to the other by chain located in the cylinder head.
- OEM Equiv: 303-393 | 303-393-01 | 303-1059 | 303-1277
Specialised kit for holding camshafts in the correct position while installing the front crankshaft oil seal, and while setting the tappets.
Designed for use with 2.5L 20V DOHC petrol engines fitted to Ford Focus, and various Volvo vehicles.
- OEM Equiv: 303-1180 | 303-1183 (999 5765)
- Engine codes: B5254 | HYDA
Flywheel locking pin for Ford Duratorq engines with common rail fuel injection. The pin locks the flywheel when changing the cam belt.
Applications include Mazda BT-50 | Ford Ranger | Ford Everest
- OEM Equiv: 0198-A | 303-675 | 303-698
- Engines codes: 3.2L P5AT | MZ-CD
This fuel filter wrench is designed for removing / installing the fuel filter bowl when replacing the fuel cartridge. This wrench suits new shape Transits (after 2012).
For 2016 onwards vehicles refer ET6072.
- Application: Ford Transit 2.2 TDCi engine
- 115mm | 6 Flutes
- 3/8" Sq Drv
A specialised kit for removing seized injectors from Ford 2.0L EcoBlue engines, from approximately 2016 onwards. Injector removal is necessary for any service tasks that require the removal of the cam cover, cylinder head or cam shafts.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This kit is designed to remove seized injectors only. Using this kit will render any injector inoperable.
- Always ensure that the force screw is properly lubricated.
- OEM Equiv: 303-1690
Specialised diesel pump sprocket puller, enabling pump removal without requiring the removal of the timing chain. Because the sprocket on Transit (11-) does not have threaded holes, it requires the puller to have hook shaped legs.
Use with ET1512 / ET9161.
Always ensure that the fuel pressure has dropped to zero before disconnecting any pressure pipes.
- 2.2L | 3.2L TDCI (PUMA)
- OEM Equiv: 303-249 | 303-249-01
Specialised locking tool for Ford Transit (2.2L) and Ford Ranger (3.2L) Puma engines. Allows for the removal of the chain driven high pressure diesel fuel pump while maintaining engine timing / timing chain position.
Use with ET1311 and ET9161.
- OEM Equiv: 303-1317
A specialised kit for removing / installing the injection pump on Ford 2.0L EcoBlue diesel engines (2016 onwards), including Ranger Raptor (2018-).
- Applications: Ford Transit VN | VO, Everest UA, Ranger PX, Ranger Raptor
- Engine codes: YMF6 | YN2S | YNF6 | YNPT | YNWS
An essential service kit for removing broken spark plugs. The key feature of the kit being that it removes the broken sleeve from the cylinder head.
In most cases, avoiding the costly need to remove the cylinder head.
- Engine: 5.4L V8 3V (Triton) | 330, Barra, Boss
- Applications: Ford Falcon | F-150 (04-08)
Essential tools for setting and locking the engine, and for setting the position of the variable cam timing units on Ford 1.0L Ecoboost engines.
- Applications: Ford Fiesta WZ | Focus LZ | EcoSport BK
- OEM Equiv: 303-732 | 303-1064 | 303-1065 | 303-1602 | 303-1604 | 303-1606
These engines have a belt to drive the camshaft and a chain to drive the pump. This kit is designed for the chain, and removes the injection (high pressure) fuel sprocket and the timing chain front cover.
- Includes injection / high pressure pump sprocket holder and timing chain cover alignment tools
This timing tool kit is designed for 2.0L | 2.4L Ford Duratorq engines (including timing pump removal / installation). Suits engines built from 2002 - 2010.
The kit includes a chain tensioner, fuel pump cover removal tool, fuel pump sprocket locking tool, and camshaft / crankshaft sprocket alignment pins.
- Applications: Ford Transit VH VJ VM | Jaguar X-Type X400
- Engine codes: BG | D2FA | FXFA | H9FA | H9FB
- OEM Equiv: 303-249 | 303-675 | 303-679A | 303-682 | 303-698 | 303-1151
This timing kit has been designed for late model Ford 2.0L EcoBlue engines in the Ford Transit (2016 >) which have the belt in oil design whereby the drive belt is located inside the oiled area on the engine.
- Application: Ford Transit (YN | YO)
- Engine codes: YMF6 | YNF6 (2016 onwards)
- OEM Equiv: 303-1637 | 303-1643 | 303-1650 | 23-019
This timing tool kit is designed to locate the crankshaft / flywheel to set the TDC sensor position when servicing the cam chain drive system. Applications include ECOnetic and HDT engines.
The L shaped locking key in this key is designed for manual transmissions. For automatic transmissions refer ET9423.
- Applications: Transit 2.2 (06-) | Ranger (11-) Econetic & HDT engines | Mazda BT-50 (11-16)
- OEM Equiv: 0188H | 303-698 | 303-1587 (49 UN30315870)
A special timing kit for the 2.7L Diesel Ford Territory containing an additional pin / locking tool to correctly service the engine.
The Ford Territory shares a similar engine to the 2.7L TDV6 Jaguar / Land Rover. However a longer flywheel pin, and locking tool is required. These tools are also available separately (SKU: ET1565).
- Engine code: 276DT
- OEM Equiv: 303-1585 | 303-1586
Specialised timing tools to suit the Ford Territory diesel engine. This engine is a variant of the Jaguar engine, and requires these specific locking tools in addition to the standard timing tool kit for the Jaguar engine.
Please refer to ET1565VP if you require the full Jaguar kit, plus these specific additional tools for the Ford Territory engine.